Brittany Banks is a young woman who likes to experiment with food. She gets bored with always eating the same meals.
Not that many people like asparagus. I used to hate it until I tried eating it this way. It's a good way to get iron, vitamin c, and fiber in your system. This way of baking it is super easy and your kids might even like it.
- 1-2 asparagus, bundle
- 1-2 olive oil, tablespoons
- 1-2 black pepper, tablespoons
- 1-2 garlic powder, tablespoons
- 1-2 onion powder, tablespoons
- Preheat oven at 350-400F.
- On a baking sheet, lay down parchment paper.
- Cut the asparagus off the ends of the asparagus. (As shown in the picture below.)
- On top of the parchment paper, add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Roll the asparagus in olive oil and cover with seasoning.
- Leave the asparagus on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 min or until the ends get crispy. Flip asparagus half way through baking.
Asparagus is really good paired with a meat protein and some mashed potatoes. You can also try some broccoli with it as well.
© 2021 Brittany Banks