22 years old writer. Works hard to write amazing and captivating content for the viewers.
Cake Decorating Supplies Kit
1. QUICK COFFEE CAKE
Coffee is favored everywhere to tackle the day but it's time to get your boring old coffee mug off the table and start off your day with a delightful treat for yourself in a form of a delicious and sweet coffee cake. Here, we have some mouth-watering and easy coffee cake recipes for you that you can prepare in less than an hour every morning or enjoy with the evening tea.
If you are a workaholic and wake up at 6 A.M for your job, then this is the best and time-saving recipe for you. This recipe will give you around 18 to 20 servings. Here are the following ingredients you will require.
• 3 cup flour
• 1 cup sugar
• 3 tsp baking powder
• 1 cup oil
• 2 well-beaten eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1 cup milk
• ½ tsp salt
• 1½ cup brown sugar
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• ½ cup of melted butter
After collecting all these ingredients take a large bowl for mixing oil, eggs, vanilla, and milk together. Leave it there for now and take a separate bowl for blending together sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Now, combine the both mixtures and pour half of the mixture in the pan. Take another medium size bowl for preparing the cinnamon and brown sugar topping. Now pour the topping over the batter in the pan. And top it up with the remaining batter. Finish it by sprinkling the remaining topping on the top and dribble with melted butter. Now finally put it in the oven uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
2. COFFEE POUND CAKE
For preparing this tasty desert first you need to prepare a walnut Streusel. This recipe will give you 12 servings. Following are the ingredients required for that
• 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 cup butter
• 3/4 cup chopped walnut
Once you have all the ingredients follow the instructions given below;
• First add brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a medium size bowl.
• Add butter in the bowl and mash it with a fork or a pastry blender.
• Finally, add the chopped walnuts.
• Put the streusel in the refrigerator
Now, start collecting the ingredients for the pound cake. you will need:
• 1 cup well-chopped walnuts
• 1 cup soft butter
• 2 1/2 cups every-day table sugar
• 6 beaten eggs
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Now first of all Preheat the oven to 350°. Bake 1 cup walnuts in a single layer in a pan for 5 to 7 minutes, keep stirring. Let them Cool for 20 minutes and lower the oven temperature to 325°.
Take a large bowl and add butter into it and start beating until its creamy. Slowly add table sugar and keep beating until the mixture looks fluffy. Now add eggs, and don’t stop beating.
Now take a separate bowl and add flour and baking soda in it and stir well. Now add this to butter mixture. Beat the batter at low speed and Stir in vanilla extract.
Now your batter is ready to go into a well greased and floured pan. Mix toasted walnuts, cinnamon, and brown sugar together and sprinkle over the batter. Add the remaining batter over the walnut mixture and finally sprinkle the walnut streusel on the top.
Put the pan into the 325C heated oven until a long toothpick or knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Buy these Cake Pans for better baking results
3. CHOCOLATE COFFEE CAKE
Up next we have this delicious and quick recipe of chocolate coffee cake. You can prepare this in almost 45min. This recipe will give you 2 (9inch) cakes. You can serve this with milk or tea. First, you have to collect all the ingredients mentioned below
• 1 package devil’s food cake mix (available at the general stores)
• 1 package chocolate instant pudding mix
• 1 cup butter or margarine
• 5 eggs
• 2 cups sour cream
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels (dark chocolate), divided
• 1 cup white chocolate morsels
• 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
To prepare chocolate-coffee cake batter take a bowl and add the first 6 ingredients. Beat well with electric mixture at low speed and 30 second. Stir in 2 cups of dark chocolate. Pour the batter into two pans. Put the pan in the oven and bake until a knife or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Now add the white chocolate morsels in a bowl and put it in the microwave at HIGH until morsels melt. Now keep stirring the morsel until smooth. Finally, Sprinkle it over the cake.
Now Serve your Desserts with Confidence!
4. STUFFY COFFEE DELIGHT CAKE
- If you are a coffee lover and don’t want to interrupt your coffee dessert with any other taste then this recipe is the one for you. This recipe will give you 8 servings. The ingredients you would require to prepare the batter are as following.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup unsalted soft butter
- 1 cup table sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Now, In a medium bowl, blend together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and cardamom. Take a separate bowl and mix together sour cream and coffee until it gets smooth.
Beat together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, one by one, beating until they are well mixed. Then add the vanilla extract and keep beating until the batter looks smooth.
Now slowly combine the mixtures together and mix them well. Pour the batter into the well greased pan. Drizzle the top with crumb topping. Bake for 45minutes.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee powder
- Pinch salt
- 4 tsp melted butter
Mix the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, instant coffee powder and salt in a bowl. Then, add the melted butter into it and mix until crumbs form. Set aside.
5. FANCY FRAGRANCE COFFEE CAKE
The filling and topping of this sweet and delightful cake is made by using coffee essence. It is a quick and easy recipe, takes almost 45 minutes. This recipe will give you 12 servings. Ingredients for preparing the batter are
- 250g butter or margarine
- 200g caster sugar
- 60g golden syrup
- 4 large eggs
- 250g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3tbsp coffee essence
Start preparing the batter by first setting the oven at 190C. Take a large bowl and mix together butter, syrup, eggs, and sugar. Blend with an electronic mixture. Then add flour and baking powder and finally the coffee essence. Keep blending until the mixture is smooth. Pour the batter in a baking pan and put it in the oven for 25-30 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 200g soft butter
- 400g icing sugar
- 2-3tbsp coffee essence
- 2tsp cocoa powder
- 2tbsp water
Take a medium size bowl and beat the butter, icing sugar, coffee, and 2tbsp water together until the mixture is smooth. Now finally, spread it all over the cake.
Silver Dessert stand
6. Cinnamon Coffee cake
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup unsalted butter cubed
- 1 large egg beaten
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts optional
- 1 tablespoon water
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease an 8x8" square baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour mixture until a coarse crumb forms.
- Add in the egg, milk, and vanilla and mix with a rubber spatula just until combined. The batter will be lumpy. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and brown sugar, then sprinkle it over the top of the batter in the pan. Use a butter knife to cut lines through the batter. Sprinkle the top with the chopped walnuts, if desired.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, then allow the cake to cool in the pan for 15 minutes on a cooling rack.
- Whisk together the water and powdered sugar to make the glaze and drizzle over the top of the cake before slicing and serving.
7. Easy Eggless Coffee Cake with Walnut Streusal
Super easy, Tender and moisty coffee cake to share with your friends and family.
1 cup Chopped Walnuts
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup all purpose flour
4 tablespoon melted salted butter
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1.5 cup all purpose flour
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup oil
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup vanilla coffee creamer
PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 350F
Grease the Pan with oil or butter then dust with flour.
For the Walnut Streusal
Mix the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter until they are evenly combined. Stir in the walnuts and combine to coat. Now, set the struesal aside.
For the Cake
1. Add all the dry ingredients in one bowl. Take another bowl for whisking oil, sugar, sour cream and creamer until they all are combined well.
2. Now add this liquid mixture to the bowl which contains the dry ingredients. By using a spatula spread half of the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle half of the streusel on top.
3. Settle the streusel Layer gently by pressing it. Now it will get settled on the batter properly and well. Now, use a skewer or a knife and swirl the streusel a little bit so it doesn't sink while baking.
4. Put the remaining batter on the top and spread the batter gently and slowly. Make sure to not disturb the streusel Layer in the middle.
5. Take the remaining streusel mixture and top the cake batter with it. Press the streusel Layer gently to make it settle on the better.
6. Set the baking time for 35 to 40 minutes, Insert a toothpick at the centre to check if the cake is ready or not. Once the toothpick comes out clean take the cake out of the pan and cool the cake at the room temperature before adding the glaze.
Cake Pan Set (3Pieces)
How many Stars would you give to our recipes?
Rida Fatima (author) from Pakistan on August 12, 2020:
Thank you Liza :)
Liza from USA on August 05, 2020:
Oh my gosh, I am obsessed with coffee. Thank you for sharing these scrumptious coffee cake recipes. I would love to try one of the recipes you've shared here, Rida Fatima.
Rida Fatima (author) from Pakistan on February 01, 2020:
thank you Kathryn for reading my hub. and yes do try these recipes and lemme know if you liked it :)
Kathryn Worthington from Oxford, UK on February 01, 2020:
Looks absolutely delicious! Coffee cake is my fave so I'll be trying this recipe!