Easiest-Ever Peanut Butter Cookies!
These cookies use only three ingredients, are gluten-free, and couldn't be simpler or faster to put together! All you need is some peanut butter, an egg, and brown sugar to make them up.
Ready to make delicious peanut butter cookies? Read on!
Rate this Recipe!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
About 20 medium-sized cookies.
- 1 cup peanut butter, (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl at once. No need to be neat!
- Mix - either by hand or with a stand mixer - until combined and smooth. The mixture should be slightly crumbly and firm enough to roll into balls.
- Place teaspoon-sized balls on two non-stick baking trays and press down in a criss-cross pattern with a fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cookies form a thin crust on top.
- Allow to cool and then remove carefully from tray. Cookies should be chewy with a crispy crust. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cookies are Good For You!
Peanuts are rich in lots of things that make you healthier and happier. These include:
- Peanuts contain oleic acid, which helps lower bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol levels in the blood.
- They contain magnesium, which aids in muscle and brain function, reduces inflammation and is all-round good for you!
- They're chock-full of antioxidants.
- Peanuts are rich in protein, iron, B-vitamins and vitamin E.
- Peanut butter made from roasted peanuts is richer in antioxidants than plain peanuts!
How Did Your Gluten-Free 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Turn Out?
Audrey Howitt from California on April 02, 2014:
Cookies are one of the things I miss--I will have to give these a try!
Heather from Arizona on October 10, 2013:
My mom has a gluten-intolerance so I'm always looking for recipes to share with her. This one looks so great. Pinning for later. Thanks :)
enigma on August 20, 2013:
just tried these; whipped up by hand. Better than the "regular" kind. Cookies are still chewy the next day even when left out. Kids and hubby loved them so no going back.
brenda12lynette from Utah on July 31, 2013:
I'm always on the lookout for a good gluten-free dessert recipe! I might have to try these out!
George A. Pepper from Philippines on July 30, 2013:
Excellent idea. Ill try this one, I hope it will turn great. Thanks for sharing this.
Cecil Wilde (author) from Melbourne, Australia on July 01, 2013:
No flour at all! The peanut butter serves as flour and fat in these cookies. They turn out just like a regular chewy cookie once they're cooked and cooled. And they're delicious!
peachy from Home Sweet Home on June 30, 2013:
so easy? No flour at all? Awesome recipe !! However, i need to purchase some peanut butter and brown sugar. Gluten free cookies are rarely found at HP. Thanks for sharing.
Firoz from India on June 30, 2013:
Excellent Butter Cookies. Keep sharing. Voted up.