|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 2 Tortilla wrap
- 1 cup Onion, Chopped small, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup beetroot, chopped
- ½ cup capsicum, sliced
- ½ cup paneer, diced
- 1 cup lettuce, cut
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- jalapenos and oil according to your taste
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon schezwan sauce
- According to your taste Mayonnaise, sweet chilli
- salt, black pepper
- Take one small frying pan and add oil into it, shallow fry the diced paneer in an oil with a slow flame till it become golden brown. Keep it aside in a bowl.
- Now clean a frying pan and heat it up, put your tortilla wrap in it and heat it both side for a minute.
- Now take one plate and put the tortilla wrap flat in it, now spread the tomato catch up, schezwan sauce and then spread the vegetables accordingly,
- Spread the lettuce according to your need. Spread the chopped onion. Spread the chopped tomatoes. Spread the grated carrot, beetroot. Now add your capsicum, Jalapeno, and paneer pieces according to your taste Add some salt and black pepper according to the taste.
- Now Mix mayonnaise, sweet chilli and schezwan sauce according to your taste and spread over the vegetables. Now spread your cheese according to your taste.
- Note: If you find it easy to mix all the chopped vegetable in a bowl then spread it to the tortilla you can also do it like that. Please remember to spread the sauces at the end.
- *You can also add boil sweetcorn and avocado if you have it home.
- Roll the wrap in round shape and heat it up in frying pan for one minute. and Enjoy your wrap.
Angel (author) from India, NZ on May 05, 2021:
Iqra from East County on May 03, 2021:
Very quick and easy recipe Angel, sounds yummy, thanks for sharing this wonderful 10 min recipe.