Some people are born to be doctors, some are born to be mathematicians, some are born to be inventors, while others are born to take excellent care of children. Although some of these jobs pay better or require more education, all of them are equally important and very much needed in this world.
If you are one of those with a calling in childcare, an excellent way to start out in the industry is to begin your own babysitting company. Such a business requires time, patience, an open heart and an open home, the rest will come naturally to you!
Video: How to Name Your Business
Babysitting Business Name Ideas
Night Night Nanny
Wee People Babysitting
After School Kid Care
Kiddy Time Babysitting
Home by Midnight Babysitting
Munchkin Land Babysitters
Merry Time Babysitting
Lots of Laughs Childcare
Sweet Peas Babysitting
Smile Time Babysitting
Kiddie Corral Childcare
Open Hearts Childcare
Baby Roundup Babysitters
Laugh and Learn Babysitting
Little Luvs Babysitting
Milk n' Cookies Childcare
Your House Babysitting
Sun Babies Childcare
Wee Love Kids! Babysitting
The Blessed Babysitter
The Baby Patch Childcare
Baby Bliss Childcare
The Kid Connection Babysitters
The Baby Train Babysitting Service
The No-Notice Nanny
Baby Bus Babysitters
The Cloud 9 to 5 Nanny
Over the Rainbow Babysitters
Tickled Pink Babysitting Service
Tiny Feet Babysitters
Lizzy's Babysitting Service
Child Delight Babysitting
Nora's Nanny Service
Jumping Jacks Babysitting
Fuzzy Wuzzy Babysitting
Jolly Jill's Babysitting
Little Lambs Childcare
Night Time Nanny
Hugs and Kisses Babysitting
Tips For Naming Your Babysitting Service
Like starting any kind of business, you need to have a good name for the business! In this industry, you need to think of what kind of care you would place your own children in, and then use this information to help you name your business. Parents seek childcare that is:
- Professional: Would you leave your own child with someone you feel is not professional? Probably not.
- Safe: Parents need peace of mind when leaving their kid with strangers; it’s not an easy thing for a parent to have to do! Kids have to be as safe with you as they are with their own parents, so be ready to prove it.
- Experienced: Okay, everyone needs to start somewhere, but it counts even if you helped to take care of your little sibling growing up.
- Not too far away: Babysitters are often used for parents who have to go to work so location is often one of the deciding factors.
- Within their budget: People have budgets they need to stick to, so keep it affordable and don’t make your name “sound” expensive.
- Hours of service:Parents needs nights out, too! If you are available at nights as well as days, include this information in your name to help draw more people in. If a babysitter is only available during a certain time or until a certain time, you can find clever ways to include this in the name!
- Babysitter’s name: It’s their business, after all!
- Sound fun, loving, educational: All good, nurturing environments for children to be in outside of their homes!
Starting a Daycare Service?
- 45 Cute and Creative Daycare Names
If you feel that taking care of children is your calling, then you may be considering opening your own daycare. But before you dive right into the business, you need to think about daycare names!
Things to Consider Before Deciding on a Name
Once you make your list, you can begin to cross out some of those names by asking the following questions:
- Is the name unique from the other babysitters in the area?
- Is there a web domain available? How about social networking pages?
- Is the name simple enough for anyone to read or spell?
- Is the name catchy? This is a big one, especially for advertising.
Just because you are normally the one who provides the helping hand, it doesn’t mean you can’t ask for help if you need it!
If you simply cannot make up your mind, ask the opinions of any motherly figure you know, since this will be the audience that become your clientele. They will be able to give you insight on what babysitting business names they would trust off the bat enough to call for an interview.
Who knows, it might even be a good way to earn their business!
hiiii on January 13, 2020:
i need a name asap
N/A on August 24, 2019:
I need a cute but farmish name for my babysitting career!! :)
anonymous on May 06, 2019:
I need a name for a babysitting business including two people
RealRockJule on February 11, 2018:
I need a geeky sounding but professional name for a babysitting service.
Dawny on January 24, 2018:
We need really good name for a school project and I can't fine one really good one
Blank on June 26, 2017:
What would be the best way to spread the word about your service
Anonymous on June 17, 2017:
Just took Babysitting class and need a business name. If u have a suggestion please post
Olivia on May 01, 2017:
I am 11 and taking a babysitting class in the summer (2017) to get my license. I have experience helping take care of my little cousin many times since he was a baby. So, I am thinking of a name that will pop out, but sound professional. Do you have any tips, because I am starting to plan a name to make flyers with?
Jordyn on April 29, 2017:
Thanks i will totally try it out but I need some help picking my name I can't decide which one
Jasbenie on January 10, 2016:
Your name-super rockin fun daycare
Kristen Howe from Northeast Ohio on June 20, 2015:
Great tips on naming your own babysitting business. Voted up!
Anonymous on June 15, 2015:
What is a good name for a babysitting buissness.