Barbara has spent over forty years writing poems, lyrics, and sayings for cards, and interpreting the meanings and messages in song.
Original Quotes You Can Use in a Card, to Text or to Have Made into a Wall Decal
If you're looking for the right words to write in a card or to text to someone to celebrate a baby's arrival or birthday or other proud moment, you can use this list as inspiration.
Write the sayings or text the sayings as is, or change them up to suit exactly what you want to say.
25 Birthday Quotes or Sayings You Write in a Card, or Text to a Parent for Baby
- Happy birthday little one, you're the luckiest baby to have the best parents in the world
- It's baby's day, and we're all celebrating you, you are loved
- Congratulations, your baby is another year older and you're another year luckier
- Your child brings light to everyone, he's special, almost magical
- A gift from God, your baby is the reason we understand the true meaning of love
- Happy birthday to your little angel, she's everything and more
- In a world of trials, your baby gives us hope, happy birthday to your little one
- The world shines a little brighter because little one, you are here with us
- Baby boy, you're arrival has us all smiling, thank you for your light
- I'm not one to cry, but when you were born, happy tears poured, happy birthday little one
- We've been waiting for you for years, and each year on your day, we remember just how special and loved you are
- You're like flowers, puppies, candy, and rainbows all in one; you're one of a kind child, and we love you
- If we could tell you one thing it would be, you're presence calms everyone
- You're only a baby, but you have the unique power of bringing light into a room
- You are special, you are angelic, you are loved, happy birthday
- When we sit quietly and think of love, we think of you
- Little babies make life make sense
- Happiness comes from babies
- You are truly blessed to have this incredible child in your life, congratulations
- It wasn't easy, but you managed to simplify life, happy birthday little one
- At the end of the day, your baby reminds us all what life is all about
- I cannot imagine the world without you now, happy birthday little one
- We are better people knowing you and your loving, caring child
- Sometimes we get tired, then a baby smiles, and we are soul awakens
- Don't settle in life, you're super special and we all know you're going to climb mountains and achieve dreams
Inspirational Sayings for Baby
- We wish only good things in this life for you
- As you grow in life, our hearts grow with you
- By your side through life, that's where we'll be
- We'll always be there for you
- You're going to have the power to change the world
- Your smile is already changing the world
- I cannot say this enough, you are the greatest gift to all of us
- May you hold all the kindness, love and hope in your heart that this world has to offer
- This is your beginning, and your precious smile tells us you're off to a great start
- Your face shines for all us, you are the definition of light
- Baby, you are the answer to many prayers, welcome home child
- You're trip here was planned, and we're so grateful you chose us
- The world just received a special soul
- In this world, the gift of life means the gift of hope, you are that hope little one
- The road of life is paved with sunshine and lollipops for you
- There will be tears, there will be smiles but most of all there will always be love
- We carried your heart in hearts before you were born and forever after you were born
- I don't know the answers to life, but I know this, you are the miracle we've all been waiting for
- Welcome to Earth child, we've been waiting for your gifts
- Your destiny is predefined, you've already achieved more than you can possibly know just by being born to our family. We love you.
Rhyming Cute Sayings for Little Ones
- Precious and little, you'll always be, no matter how big you get, you're tiny to me
- Little toes so cute to wiggle and a laugh that makes all of us giggle
- You're tiny and sweet with the cutest little feet
- You're angelic face is a gift from God's grace
- We plan to shower you with hugs and kisses for real, so get ready little one, that's a forever deal
- A magical life of rainbows and unicorns, that's what you'll see because you're destined for greatness, and great you will be
- Whatever you do in this life filled with dreams, we know you'll ace it by every and all means
- Ponytails, boardrooms, president or dancer, whatever you do we have your back, 'cause your genes are the best, and you're one of our pack
- Hope is the gift we give to you each day, as it's hope that will keep life troubles at bay
- On your journey through life, we know you'll succeed, just remember things are never as hard as they seem. There's always tomorrow to make a fresh start when you remember to always hold love in your heart
- Sunshine, grace and the cutest little face
A Message for Baby
© 2012 Barbara Tremblay Cipak
Renee Dixon from Kentucky on March 14, 2014:
Lots of great quotes, love them!
Barbara Tremblay Cipak (author) from Toronto, Canada on February 06, 2014:
@CherylsArt: thank you!
CherylsArt on February 06, 2014:
I love this lens. Such a wonderful idea for the baby's walls. I pinned it to my baby board.
AstroGremlin on January 23, 2014:
When someone shows me their new baby I always say "Looks like a keeper!"
Charito Maranan-Montecillo from Manila, Philippines on December 20, 2013:
Such an adorable lens! Moms and their babes will really love this. Thanks for sharing. - Ms. Charito from the Philippines
ConvenientCalendar on May 13, 2013:
DecoratingMom411 on March 27, 2013:
Ahhh... Heartwarming. SquidAngel Blessings to this lens!
Peggy Hazelwood from Desert Southwest, U.S.A. on December 06, 2012:
What sweet wall quotes about babies.
TapIn2U on November 23, 2012:
Oh baby wall quotes - they're the cutest. Sundae ;-)
aliciamaggie54 on October 30, 2012:
I like these quotes. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.
attraction 42 on August 31, 2012:
Ooooo :) I Like it! Thank you!
MelanieMurphyMyer on July 18, 2012:
Love this lens! Adding it to my brand new lullaby lens. :)