Swapnil is a student. He is fond of writing on topics related to History, Nature, Science, etc. He is trying to improve his writing skills.
Advantages of Bottle-Feeding
- Anybody can take care of it.
- Exceptionally helpful.
- Public use.
- No stress over Production.
- Know the amount they are drinking.
Disadvantages of Bottle-Feeding
- Interfere with bonding: The bonding will go on reducing if the baby is bottle-fed.
- Very Costly: Bottle-feeding is very expensive. The cost of the bottle, nipple, and cleaning tools adds up.
- Lacks of Nutrition: No other milk can have all the nutrients as breast milk.
- Does not help with Baby's Weight.
Advantages of Breast-Feeding
- Breast Milk is best for babies. In addition to all the Vitamins and Nutrients, the baby needs in the first six months of life breast milk is packed with disease-fighting substances that protect your baby from illness.
- Breast-Feeding can reduce the risk of illness, but antibodies, but give a baby's immune system a boost.
- Breastfeeding can protect babies from developing Allergies.
© 2022 Swapnil Pawar
Scroll to Continue