Funny Things to Put as Your Facebook Status
You can make a great fun today by posting these funny quotes and phrases on your Facebook status, Instagram bio or on your Twitter page. This is my biggest collection of cute Facebook quotes and you can share these one liner jokes anywhere on the internet or you can also generate a crazy meme by putting these sayings on some funny pics.
Funny Facebook Quotes:
- My computer is being weird it doesn't let me post on your wall.
- That awkward moment when you can’t sleep and for the first time in a long time there is no one is on the Facebook.
- You got noticed because of your Facebook picture. You edited the picture, and showed your body parts. So now you’re popular on a Social Network. How does that make you feel?
- That awkward moment when your boss/team leader stalks your Facebook public profile and finds out you got a new job before you could tell her.
- I like to do my final psychology project on Facebook, where girls are more prone to tell the lie and guys are more likely to make flirts.
- That funny moment when you find your elementary school crush on Facebook and you see he's still as cute as the day you chased him around the playground!
- I believe all Facebook users have to delete their account at least once in a year just on attitude, so they won't let themselves get snotty about it.
- That awkward moment when you’re trying to delete pictures and your Facebook won't let you.
- My recommendation to you is to quit Facebook before death.
- That awesome moment when your own mother calls you a fog on Facebook!
- I don't care how modern this Facebook community, but a stupid girl will always be judged by her Facebook status.
- I am damn busy right now but you can still call me for a dinner tonight.
- The awkward moment when you find out your mom gets more likes on Facebook than you.
- You can use Facebook whole night if you don’t like to login early in the morning.
- That awkward moment when you start updating your Facebook with a "that moment" status and it deteriorates into an even meaningless status!
- I like my own FB status and cheers with my computer mouse.
- Awkward moment when you're going through Facebook on you're phone and all the sudden you hit like on someone’s post or what not that you definitely didn't mean to.
- Sometimes too much online or text chat with your girlfriend is hardly sufficient.
- That awkward moment when you don’t know how to reply to a Facebook comment, so you just hit the like button.
- There's nothing wrong with Facebook, if you are in the habit of making fake friends.
- That awkward moment when you know that someone that has blocked you is on someone else's profile just to stalk you.
- I admit I'm an addict, it doesn't matter what I'm addicted to because I know we all addicted to it.
- That awkward moment when you're looking at your Facebook wall, and honestly don't remember posting your last post because you were just that tired.
- Yes, I'm a Facebook addict, but I'm glad I'm not alone. Just because you don't comment, update your status, or like it. Just sitting there like a stalker guy, it doesn't mean you're not one too. Yes, because you just read this stupid status, you too are a FB addict.
- The awkward moments you try to creep on someone’s Facebook and realize you've been blocked.
- Facebook used to be so cool and fun and everybody were on it 24/7. A lot of events in my life happened because of Facebook, including my last 3 breakups.
- That awkward moment when you die because you didn't share a picture that was cursed on Facebook.
- Awkward moment when you’re listening to a song and reading the news feed on the Facebook, and then you all of a sudden get a notification and start randomly dancing.
- That dumb up moment when you’re bored and you start posting awkward moments on the Facebook.
- You are a Facebook addict when you’re out somewhere and you are thinking about what your Facebook status should be when you get home.
- That awkward moment when you make eye contact with and nod at someone you're friends with on Facebook and realize that they have no idea who you are.
- You know how Facebook gets suggested pages on your news feed? Well, I'm pretty sure they are under the impression that I am very beautiful.
- That awkward moment when you see someone that you are friends with on Facebook but you don't know them personally, you say hello and they look at you like you are crazy then you go to explain how you somewhat know them.
- That awkward moment when you go on a dating website and you realize those profiles are the people who are on your Facebook.
- It's really pathetic when you have to go Facebook and double check when is your friend's birthday, what is your friend thinking, where did your friend go, and what is your friend currently eating.
- Awkward moment when Facebook suggests you add your older half brother that you've never met in your entire life.
- The awkward moment when you realize that you're using your laptop and phone on the Facebook at that same time.
- The awkward moment where you are really frustrated about something but can't Facebook about it because of your stupid lawful good alignment!
- That awkward moment when you run across a few pictures of him still left in your phone, and now you don't have the heart to delete them!
- Awkward moment when everyone thinks it's your birthday because you lied about your age on the Facebook.
- That awkward moment when you visit your 2-3 years old Facebook posts and see how much you and the things around you have changed.
- That awkward moment when Facebook tries to make you add someone that's been dead over a year as a friend.
- That awkward moment when somebody announces that they back on the Facebook, while you didn't even notice they were gone.
- That awkward moment when you look around the Facebook and find two people with the same profile pics!
- That awkward moment when two people start funny comments on your serious Facebook status.
- The awkward moment when Facebook decides to show you all the pictures of girls your ex likes.
- That awkward moment when you post on Facebook "LMS for a Tbh" and nobody likes it.
- That awkward moment when a girl puts her picture on the Facebook and she looks like Lady Gaga and you just want to punch her in the face for wearing so much makeup!
- That awkward moment when Facebook asks you "Do you know these people in real life?" and you are forced to answer, I know them through the internet... isn't that real enough?
- That awkward moment when you have 10 tabs open and 9 of them are Facebook pages.
Fitness Model on September 07, 2013:
The truth hurts, but it's better than a life lived in the lie!
Erin Lawrey on April 14, 2013:
Nothing starts my day off quite like an inspirational status! May your Friday go fast, your socks match and your under-wear not ride up your as!
OpenwebI on March 14, 2013: