Ara is a Journalism graduate from California State University Northridge who is always looking to explore his writing opportunities.
Who Is Yoon Eun Hye?
Yoon Eun Hye is a South Korean singer, actress and model. I discovered about her when I was doing an image search on the World Wide Web for some of the other Korean celebrities. This lovely Korean celebrity made her debut movie appearance in Emergency 19 in 2002. I have got to tell you that she is probably the cutest Korean model that I have seen. She makes Hwang Mi Hee look just average and that’s saying a lot.
Yoon Eun Hye Has Been Involved in a Plagiarism Controversy
In spite of her volume of work and success, Yoon has also been at the center of controversy. After her win on the Chinese fashion show called Goddess Fashion, she was accused of plagiarism by fashion designer Yoon Choon Ho. That designer accused Yoon of ripping off his design after she had been made aware of it on the show and he posted a comparison of his creation compared to the other one. Yoon Eun Hye was also at the center of another case of plagiarism when another dress of hers was thought to be similar to a dress from the Fall/Winter Dolce & Gabbana clothing line. Yoon denied these allegations saying that her idea for the outfit came from the 2008 Victor & Rolf Style and from the 2014 Lanvin Collection that used feather decorations. She responded back to Yoon saying that he was trying to make money off of her fame. In 2018, Yoon got a role on the romantic comedy called Love Alert.
Yoon Eun Hye Basic Stats
- Birth date is October 3rd, 1984
- She was born in Seoul, South Korea
- She stands at 5 feet and six inches tall.
- Weight is at 48 kilograms
- Her zodiac sign is Libra
- Her blood type is O
- She has a younger brother
- Yoon Eun Hye has a contract with the talent agency Kraze Entertainment
Yoon Eun Hye at the MNET Asian Music Awards
Yoon Eun Hye's Singing Work
Yoon made her debut in the entertainment business in 1999 as the final remaining member of the Korean pop music group Baby V.O.X. She left the group in 2005 because she wanted to focus on acting. In 1999 with the group Baby V.O.X. she was there when the group released their 3rd studio album called “Come Come Come” and the album was the first major success for the group, getting to #1 on the Korean music charts.
Partial Yoon Eun Hye Filmography
Rainbow Romance (TV series in 2005)
Goong (TV series in 2006 and this was her first major role.)
Princess Hours (TV series in 2006)
The Legend of 7 Cutter (2006). This movie is also known as Escaping from Charisma
The Man of the Vineyard (TV series in 2006)
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (2007)
Take Care of the Young Lady (TV series in 2009)
Personal Taste (TV series in 2010)
Little Black Dress (2011)
Lie to Me (TV series in 2011)
The Knitting (2012)
Chronicle of a Blood Merchant (2015)
Interesting Facts About Yoon Eun Hye
- Yoon Eun Hye was educated at Joong Kyung High School and Kyung Hee Cyber University where she received a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Tourism Management.
- Her hobby is Photography
- Her special talent is Drawing
- She has been involved with endorsements for a variety of companies including DHC Korea, LG Telecom and Domino’s Pizza.
- She had only good things to say about famous actor Andy Lau who is originally from Hong Kong. She and Lau met at the 6th Asian Film Awards on March 19th 2012.
- Other endorsements that she has been involved with are Samsung, Levi’s, New Balance, and Green Tea.
- More recently, Yoon Eun Hye also became the face of Cartier’s new advertisement for Juste Un Clou.
© 2019 Ara Vahanian