The writer is a dedicated article writer, who loves music, films and celebrity gossip.
It is difficult to keep your private life a secret when you are famous. When we talk about style and acting prowess, these ladies have them all. Truly, we are talking of none other than China Anne McClain, Yara Shahidi and Zendaya Maree Coleman.
The chances of becoming famous, in general, increase significantly when you come from a talented family, and that's the case for these ladies. Zendaya, China and Yara are marvelously talented and have drawn in a great deal of attention towards them.
Also Check Out: Review of Euphoria Season 1 (2019 American TV Series)
Who Are They?
Fans of these outstanding ladies may be curious about their private lives and what they have in common. Here’s some detailed information about them.
1. Zendaya Coleman
Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman nicknamed as Daya, Zen, Z, Rocky and Boo initially ventured into the spotlight in 2008. As a youngster model in Marcy’s, Mervyns and Old Navy, she got into singing and acting to which she has been effective.
Growing up, she started performing at California Shakespeare Theater in Orinda, which was her mom’s workplace. In addition to attending Oakland School for the Arts, Zendaya trained at the theater's understudy program where she took part in major productions.
She got her first TV gig in 2010 on the prevalent tween comedy series “Shake it Up”. In 2013, she released her first music album. After the next Disney series, K.C. Undercover, Zendaya changed to film with Spiderman: Homecoming and The Greatest Showman in 2017. Additionally, she later appeared in an exciting HBO production drama, Euphoria.
For some crazy reason, I just love Zendaya so much. She’s like the best friend I never had. Anyhow, the young female has amassed quite a substantial amount of wealth since she entered the limelight several years ago. Her current net worth is about $15 million. Moreover, Zendaya's moving role as "Rue" in the Drama series "Euphoria" led to her first Emmy Award win in 2020.
73 Questions with Zendaya
2. Yara Shahidi
Yara Shahidi got her popularity from “Black-ish” and its spinoff, “Grown-ish”. She is an American actress, model and activist. The young actress was born in 2000, and has earned a great position in media outlets. I really love Yara Shahidi, especially her beautiful Afro hair. It's so pretty.
Among her most remarkable film credits include:
● “Envision That” (2009) as Olivia Danielson
● “Inconceivable” (2010) as Kate
● “Smallfoot” (2018) as Brenda’s voice
● “The Sun is Also a Star” as Natasha Kingsley
Working as an actor, model, brand ambassador, and activist, Yara Shahidi is, without a doubt, a hardworking young lady. The young lass’ net worth is at least $1 million.
Yara Shahidi on Grown-ish Season 3
3. China Anne McClain
Naturally introduced to a music domain and her enthusiasm for acting, China first picked up prominence from Tyler Perry’s productions. Through her attractive and exciting performances, she won the hearts of many people.
She began her acting career at the age of seven and has acted in movies like:
● “The Gospel” (2005)
● As China James in Tyler Perry’s “Daddy's Little Girls” (2007)
● As Jazmine Payne in Tyler Perry’s "House of Payne"
● As Charlotte MacKenzie in “Grown-ups”
In the course of her career, China has been able to amass a significant amount of wealth. Her net worth currently stands at $3 million.
China Anne McClain on A.N.T. Farm
What Do They Have In Common?
● They are African-American: China is the daughter of African American parents, Shontell, a lyricist and Michael McClain a music producer. Zendaya is also from a father of African-American descent and a mom with German and Scottish ancestry. Yara was born from a mixed African-American descent, from a Choctaw mother and Iranian-American father
● They are talented: All of them have acted in blockbuster movies, which have definitely shown their talent in acting. Additionally, China and Yara are exemplary singers and they have attracted a lot of fans
● They entered the limelight at a tender age: At a younger age, China started her acting career in 2005 when she was at the age of seven. While for Yara, she first starred at a tender age in Black-ish as “Zoey” and its spin-off series, Grown-ish. Moreover, Zendaya started her profession as a young model and backup dancer. Later on picking up unmistakable quality for her job as Rocky Blue on the Disney Channel
● They are beautiful: Obviously, these ladies have undisputed beauty. China’s style of music has vividly shown her beauty without a doubt. While for Yara, her love for makeup and her beauty makes her glamorous. Moreover, Zendaya has effectively made the jump from Disney Channel to tremendously known shows like Euphoria. And, in transit she has set herself as a style and beauty icon
Considering that all these outstanding actresses have merely been in the entertainment scene, they are very famous. And, in the future they are bound to surprise us further.
© 2020 Alice Njambi