10. Robert Downey Jr.
Known as Tony Stark in Iron Man and Sherlock in Sherlock Holmes
- Born April 4, 1965
- Included in People magazine's annual list of Sexiest Men Alive in 2009.
- He attended the Perry House School in Chelsea and studied classical ballet at the age of 10.
- He was labeled as the Sexiest Lawyer by People Magazine in 2000 for his role in "Ally McBeal" (1997-2002).
- He can play piano, bass, and drums. He has been playing the former instrument since age 12.
- Originally has a surname of Elias, but his father changed it to Downey, a family name of his stepfather.
9. Brad Pitt
Popular for his remarkable role as Achilles in Troy and John Smith in Mr. and Mrs. Smith
- Born on December 18, 1963
- Chosen by People (USA) magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World (1996).
- Banned from entering China because of his role in Seven Years in Tibet (1997)
- During his high school days, he was a member of the golf, swim and tennis teams.
- He dropped out of the University of Missouri School of Journalism.
- Tore his Achilles tendon during the production of Troy (2004), in which he plays, ironically, Achilles.
8. Orlando Bloom
He is known as the handsome elf named Legolas in the Lord of the Rings and Will Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean
- Chosen as the sexiest male movie star by Empire magazine (2004).
- Chosen as Teen People magazine's #1 Hottie for the October 2004 issue.
- He speaks French fluently.
- During the filming for The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), he fell off his horse and broke one of his ribs.
- Because of his role as Legolas, he made archery a very popular sport in the United Kingdom. Many youngsters saw him with a bow in the Lord of the Rings trilogy and decided to join archery schools.
- Has a son with Miranda Kerr, named Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom.
7. Keanu Reeves
Known for his role as Officer Jack Traven in the movie Speed and as Thomas Anderson in the sci-fi movie, The Matrix
- Born September 2, 1964 in Beirut, Lebanon
- Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world.
- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (ranked #17, August 1995).
- He attended four high schools in a span of five years and even got expelled once.
- When he was about 17 or 18, he decided he wanted to pursue acting professionally. He dropped out of high school, never earning a high school diploma, and pursued his dream.
- He loves ballroom dancing.
- He is also a motorcycle enthusiast and has recently started manufacturing his own bikes, Arch Motorcycle Company.
6. Zac Efron
Popular for his performance in High School Musical
- Born October 18, 1987
- Ranked #15 on Moviefone's 'The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25'.
- In 2008, he was ranked #2 on TV Guide Top 10 Teen Star Countdown.
- With the popularity of High School Musical (2006), he had to change his phone number after getting numerous calls from fans.
- He is a big fan of comic books and manga, including Death Note, Bleach, Naruto, Dragonball Z and Shonen Jump.
- His most prized possession is his autographed baseball collection.
5. Ian Somerhalder
Known for his role as Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries
- Born December 8, 1978
- Named one of the 'sexiest men' in Glamour's "50 Sexiest Men of 2010" list.
- He likes reading, music, yoga and traveling.
- He began modeling at age 10. He modeled for Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci, Versace and Guess.
- He didn't graduate high school because he traveled to Europe to pursue his modeling career.
- If he hadn't become an actor, he would have chosen a career in marine biology, writing, or advertising.
4. Matt Damon
Known for his starring roles as Jason Bourne in the Bourne movies
- Born October 8, 1970
- Chosen as one of "the 50 Most beautiful people in the world" by People magazine (1998).
- He dropped out of Harvard 12 credits short of graduating to pursue his acting career.
- Named "Sexiest Man Alive" by People magazine in 2007.
- He is a father of three to his wife Luciana Barroso.
- He has English and Scottish ancestry on his father's side, and Finnish and Swedish ancestry on his mother's side.
- He learned how to play piano for the film The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999).
3. Leonardo DiCaprio
Best known for his role as Jack Dawson in the movie Titanic
- Chosen by People Magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World (1998).
- He was considered for the role of Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Spider-Man (2002), which went to his childhood friend, Tobey Maguire.
- When he was a child, his favorite films were Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971), Watership Down (1978), and Bedknobs and Broomsticks (1971).
- His Titanic co-star Kate Winslet considers him the best actor of his generation.
- He is an environmental conservationist and often advocates and supports natural causes.
2. Robert Pattinson
Known for his role as Edward Cullen in Twilight Series and Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Born on May 13,1986
- Ranked the #1 Sexiest Man in 2011 by Glamour.
- He plays both the guitar and piano. He began taking piano lessons at age three, and classical guitar at five.
- He beat 3,000 people to play Edward Cullen in the movie Twilight (2008).
- He is scared of horses (Equinophobia). When shooting for the film Water for Elephants, he admitted, "I had to get knocked down by a horse. That was terrifying. It was just one split second but (it was) a fully grown stallion - I'm kind of relatively scared of horses as well"
1. Johnny Depp
Loved by many for his remarkable roles such as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean, Edward in Edward Scissorhands, and Benjamin Barker in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the "100 Sexiest Stars in Film History" (#1).
- Chosen by People (USA) Magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World.
- Voted Empire's (UK) Sexiest Male Movie Star of All Time.
- He dropped out of high school at age 16 to pursue a career as a musician.
- When he was a child, he was allergic to chocolate.
- His performance as Edward in Edward Scissorhands (1990) is ranked #22 on Premiere Magazine's 100 Greatest Performances of All Time (2006).
- He is good friends with actress Helena Bonham Carter, partner of his best friend Tim Burton.
YK on November 28, 2016:
I sometimes think Robert Pattinson is really a vampire.
DanielleS on September 25, 2016:
I didnt know johnny depp is allergic to chocolate! Haha and he played wonka how funny
Helenalee on September 25, 2016:
Robert pattinson is a masterpiece he's the best i love him
A. on September 25, 2016:
I used to like brad pitt because of his perfrct chemistry with angelina but im just sad about what happened i didn't think they will divorce
Mare-sensei (author) on September 14, 2016:
Thanks for voting :)
Linda Bilyeu from Orlando, FL on September 13, 2016:
Of course I selected my favorite actor, Johnny Depp. The cougar in me also wanted to select Zac Efron, he certainly is a cutie. :)