The twisted 13!
These were gruesome, evil and sometimes disgusting. Isn't that why you tuned in?
The Crypt Keeper has a big fan base and was loved by horror fans everywhere. This show spawned several popular movies including Bordello of Blood and Demon Knight.
The Crypt Keeper was a perfect fit for a show with plenty of cheesey horror, gore, and zany comedy.
Who almost made it? The Werewolf Concerto- A tourist has an awful secret and all is well. That is, until he finds out that someone else has something hidden as well.
13.Come the Dawn- After a date gone wrong, two people go away to patch things up. But when the patching begins, it all falls apart!
12. The Ventriloquist's Dummy- Some times a talent becomes a detriment. That isn't a problem... unless it refuses to go away
11. This will Kill Ya. What started out as a humanitarian venture, exposes a bitter rival. As the disease progresses, so does the tension. Then the cure becomes anything but!
The best rotTEN events.
10.The sacrifice- A murderous tale with more twists than a body pulled from a wreck. Michael Ironside was horrific and awesome...as usual.
9. Strung Along- Evil comes in many forms as we all know. But what can one do when it comes as a surprise.
8. The Secret- A child with a weakness is easy prey, right? Yes. Do not fear the little boy; fear the secret that he doesn't want to share!
7. Split Personality- A con artist, two.beautiful twins, $2 billion, and two awful secrets. Hey, what could go wrong?
6. Maniac at Large- A tale about some bad people. What makes them bad?
They make too much noise in the library!
Care to audition? A free episode!
The feared 5.
5. Top Billing- John Ashton, John Lovett and the rest of the cast were excellent. This was a very warped version of Hamlet...well, sort of.
4. You Murderer You! A great cast that was joined by Humphrey Bogart , from the grave. Bogart from the beyond, made this a classic!
3. Yellow- Kirk Douglass, his son Eric, Dan Akroyd, and Lance Henrickson make this probably the best cast of them all. Set in a World War, this one was amazing and unforgettable.
2. The reluctant Vampire- This was a lot of fun with plenty of comedy and a compelling, crude plot.
And here it is....
Murdering one's neighbor is hard to plan and justify. But when it goes from being lucrative to being an art form, to being a matter of true life and death, who can say no? Tim Roth at his best!
1. Easel Kill Ya-