There are many times when a woman may get caught up in a love triangle. Whether you are a woman in love with a man who's already taken, or a woman whose man is being chased after by another woman, here are some songs that you may relate to.
Taylor Swift- You belong with me
Songs about being in love with a man who loves someone else- whether in a relationship or not
- Taylor Swift- Invisible: This is a song about being in love with a man, who is in love, but not in a relationship, with someone else. The girl sings about how much she loves the guy, and how the other woman would never love him back. Lyrics pick: "You can't see me wanting you the way you want her."
- Taylor Swift- You belong with me: This is a song about being in love with a man who is in a relationship with someone else. But the relationship isn't a happy one, and the girl thinks she is the better match. Angst ridden, perfect unrequited love song. Lyrics: "Walk in the streets with you and your worn out jeans, I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be, Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself, hey isn't this easy!"
- Taylor Swift- Teardrops on my guitar: This is another song about being in love with a man who is in a relationship, but this time the guy says "he's so in love, he's finally got it right", while the girl wonders "if he knows he's all I think about at night." Lyrics: "She better hold him tight, give him all her love."
- Adele- Cold shoulder: This is a song where the guy is in a relationship with the girl, but is in love with someone else.
Taylor Swift- Better than revenge
Songs about another woman stealing or trying to steal your man
- Taylor Swift- Better than revenge: This upbeat, angry song talks about a woman stealing your man, and how the girl knows how to take revenge. Lyrics are spiteful towards the other woman, but not the man. Lyrics pick- "I underestimated just who I was dealing with. She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum. She underestimated just who she was stealing from."
- Davina- Next B: Warning: Explicit lyrics: A song where the girl asks the other woman to stay away from her man.
- Maria Vidal- Hands off: Another song where the girl asks the other woman to stay away from her man. Lyrics pick:" I've been watching you for long enough, To know your making a thing for the one I love. Now I don't blame you for looking, But you better not touch."
- Vaya Con Dios- Lay your hands off my man: Another song where the girl asks the other woman to stay away from her man. Lyrics pick: "You don't even want him. You just want What I have."
- Loretta Lynn- You ain't woman enough to take my man: This confident classic country song puts all the blame on the girl, saying men have a habit to look. Lyrics pick: "He took a second look at you but he's in love with me. Well I don't know where they leave you oh but I know where I'll stand. And you ain't woman enough to take my man."
Paramore- Misery Business
Songs about being the other woman
- Avril Lavigne- Sk8er Boi: In this song, the guy used to be in love with a girl who "had a pretty face" who "needed to come back down to earth". She rejected the boy. Now the boy is a superstar, and the girl goes to his show and "looks up at the man that she turned down." But the boy is someone else's now. Lyrics pick: "Sorry girl but you missed out. Well tough luck that boy's mine now. We are more than just good friends. This is how the story ends."
- Ashley Simpson- Boyfriend: This is a song where the guy's girlfriend suspects the girl of trying to steal her man, when she's not doing that! She tells the girl that she didn't steal her boyfriend. Lyrics pick: "Please stop telling all your friends, I'm getting sick of them, Always staring at me like I took him from ya'"
- Avril Lavigne- Girlfriend: This is a song about trying to steal a girl's boyfriend. The video fits perfectly too. Lyrics pick: "So come over here, tell me what I want to hear. Better yet make your girlfriend disappear."
- Paramore- Misery Business: A song where the girl steals back her guy from another woman and is now bragging about it. Very spiteful, energetic, perfect bragging song. Lyrics pick: "Whoa, i never meant to brag. But I got him where I want him now. Whoa, it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now."
Songs about your man cheating on you
- Taylor Swift- Should have said no: This is a song where the guy has cheated on the girl, and is asking for her forgiveness. Sad and angry at the same time.
- Carrie Underwood- Before he cheats: In this song, while the guy is cheating on the girl, the girl gets revenge by wrecking his car. Perfectly vengeful, catchy song.
- Demi Lovato- Trash: This is a song about being dumped for another woman.
- Demi Lovato- You got nothing on me: This is a song about catching your boyfriend cheating.