Created Mashud Rana: is the place where you will find all types of movie review and entertainment.
Oscar-Winning Emma Stone
Oscar Winning Emma Stone Profile and Her Lifestyle
Hollywood actress Emma Stone is a famous actress from the United States.
Emma is known to have starred in many popular films. Even Emma Stone has also won the Oscar award for her talent in acting. There is no doubt that Emma Stone has received more attention from the public.
His expertise in playing a role was able to bring him in various prestigious trophies. Even his acting in the film La La Land in 2016 won an Oscar and also a series of other awards that made his name known. So how is the complete biodata, career journey to the personal life of an Emma Stone? Come on, see the full article below!
Emma Stone Biodata
Full biography of Emma Stone
Emma Stone's real name is Emily Jean Stone.
It is known, Emma was born and raised in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States, on November 6, 1988. It is known that Emma Stone is a Scorpio. She is the daughter of Krista Jean Stone and Jeffrey Charles Stone. It is known, his family is the founder and CEO of a contractor company. Of course, Emma is not an only child, she has a younger brother named Spencer. While his father's grandfather is Conrad Ostberg Sten who comes from a Swedish family. Investigate a calibaration, it turns out that it was his grandfather who made their surname "Stone", when immigrating to the United States via Ellis Island.
Then, Emma turned out to have ancestry from Germany, England, Scotland and Ireland. Due to his expertise in acting and entertainment, he has received many awards including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, and a Golden Globe Award. It didn't stop there, Emma was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2017. She was even included in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list in 2013 and 2017, as well as in Time magazine's list of the 100 most influential figures in the world.
Before, moving to Los Angeles, he seduced his parents with a power point with the title “Project Hollywood” which contained his dreams and things he would do in LA so that his parents would allow him to drop out of school and move to Tinseltown. After being approved, Stone was home schooled while in LA and was busy attending many auditions. That's where his career started.
Emma Stone With Dave McCarry
Emma Stone's personal life
Regarding the personal life Emma Stone
of a top actress, Emma Stone, it turns out that he had an affair with a series of big stars. During the filming of The Amazing Spider-Man in 2010, she began dating her co-star, Andrew Garfield. Both of them often display affection in public, but when asked about their relationship, they both refuse to talk about their relationship.
Then, in 2017, Emma Stone reportedly broke up with Garfield. Then in 22017 he re-started a relationship with the segent director of the Saturday Night Live program, Dave McCary. The good news is that they got engaged in December 2019 and married the following year. Then, both of them turned out to have been blessed with their first child, a daughter in March 2021.
Emma Stone Oscar Winning Moments
Emma stone's career
Emma Stone Carrier Details Here
An Emma Stone apparently started acting at the age of four. Initially wanted a career in sketch comedy, but later focused on musical theater and took voice training classes for several years. Then, at the age of 11, Emma made her debut in the theatrical production of The Wind in the Willows in 2000. As a teenager, he and his mother moved to Los Angeles. It was then that he made his television debut on the reality show In Search of the New Partridge Family (2004). After landing small roles on television, Emma made her film debut by appearing in Superbad (2007) and later received positive media attention for her role in Zombieland (2009). Later, she landed a leading role in the teen comedy Easy A (2010) and earned her a BAFTA Rising Star Award nomination and a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress. Because of his success, he has followed suit in romantic comedies, including; Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011) and also the drama The Help in 2011.
Since then, Stone has gained more recognition when she played Gwen Stacy in the 2012 superhero film The Amazing Spider-Man, and its sequel in 2014. She was even nominated for an Academy Award as Best Supporting Actress for her role in the film Birdman (2014). Then he made his Broadway debut by performing in the musical Cabaret (2014−15). Interestingly, she won the Academy Award for Best Actress after playing a potential actress in the romantic musical film La La Land (2016). Stone then played Billie Jean King in the biographical-sports film Battle of the Sexes (2017) and Abigail Masham in the historical comedy-drama film The Favorite (2018). Her performance in the film The Favorite earned Emma the Store a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. In 2018, he also starred in the dark comedy mini-series Maniac which aired on Netflix.
Emma later played Billie Jean King in the sports biographical film Battle of the Sexes (2017) and Abigail Masham in the historical comedy-drama film The Favorite (2018). Her performance in the film The Favorite earned her a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. In the same year, he also starred in the dark comedy mini-series Maniac which aired on Netflix. Then in 2021, Emma played the character Cruella de Vil in the Disney film Cruella. In fact, she has transformed into one of the top US actresses with the highest paid in the world in 2017. Due to the success of her Hollywood career, Emma has an estimated net worth of $30 million as reported by Celebrity Net Worth.
Emma Stone 17 Fact's Here
1. Emma Stone started acting at the age of four
2. The owner's full name Emily Jean Stone dropped out of high school in order to pursue her dream as an actress
3. Then Emma completed her education through homeschooling and online classes
4. At a young age he worked in a dog food specialty shop
5. It turns out that Emma had failed when auditioning for Disney Channel
6. Emma's debut in acting started as an extra on a television series
7. His role in the film Easy A as the main character in 2010 made his career skyrocket until he got into various nominations
8. Thanks to her role in the film La La Land, Emma won an Oscar and Golden Globes
9. Emma Stone turned out to be a career since 2004, she became the highest paid actress in 2017
10. In the same year, he was also included in the list of the most influential people in the world according to Time magazine
11. Become the highest-paid actress in 2017 at US $ 26 million
12. If she didn't become an actress, she would take up the profession of a journalist.
13. Emma turns out to have a phobia of conditions where her body is lifted in the air. That's because his arm once broke after he was lifted into a high beam.
14. Stone admits he prefers red hair
15. It turns out that Stone has a tattoo of a twin with his mother drawing a black bird's leg on his wrist.
16. Stone's first job was baking dog food at a dog food store.
17. Interestingly, Emma Stone had studied American sign language at school. Even now, Stone can still communicate using the sign language.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2022 Mashud Rana