Ara is a journalism graduate from California State University Northridge who is always looking to explore his writing opportunities.
A First Look at Miru Shiroma
Two Reasons Why Miru Shiroma Is a Unique Pop Music Singer
Miru Shiroma is a Japanese idol singer and member of the girl group Namba 48 or NMB48 for short. This newly revised article will not be mostly about Shiroma’s career straight up but instead it will take a look at what she has done in NMB48 as a “center” and she has been named to this position at least three times. It will also discuss one very abnormal aspect of her personality and that is that she is known for having feet that smell! I know that when you look at the title of the article it might make you cringe but an interesting article is what grabs a reader's attention and for those of you that love the music of NMB48 stay tuned for some interesting stuff about the cute Miru Shiroma!
Miru Shiroma About to Do Jumping Jacks?
Miru Shiroma Has Been Named as Choreographic Center for a Few NMB48 Songs
She is on her way to being named as center for the 21st single of NMB48. That single does not have a title yet. However, she has been named as center for the following singles:
- Rashikunai! (W/Center with Fuuko Yagura)
- Warota People
- Tokonoma Seiza Musume
Miru Shiroma Has Released a Photo Book
And also, we will discuss something that current member Miru Shiroma is doing. She was scheduled to release a photo book on June 19, 2019. The photos for the book were taken in Australia’s Gold Coast. Shiroma herself commented on the photo book saying that the book has all kinds of photos of her as well as the fact that she is making funny faces.
About the Songs Rashikunai & Tokonoma Seiza Musume
Due to the fact that Shiroma has been named as center for multiple singles, we may as well discuss these songs as well as their significance. Rashikunai or It’s Not Like Me is a song that features the sound of a bell as it rings and then the girls are singing and dancing in what is a church style atmosphere. Tokonoma Seiza Musume is the group’s 20th single and this song is about the fact that women can be emotional at times and that this can really throw them off. It is important for us to check our emotions and get back on track because our emotional guidance system is this feedback mechanism that lets us know how we are feeling. Even if we want to fall in love, we have to face it up front and this is a process that should develop gradually over time. But sadly, too many people rush into love and divorce is one of the biggest effects of this rushed choice.
The Song "Rashikunai" (Short Version)
Interesting Facts About Miru Shiroma
- Her most admired member of any of the AKB48 related groups is Atsuko Maeda.
- Her favorite member of SKE48 is Jurina Matsui. (Special note: during the red and white singing contest one year, Miru remarked that Jurina taught her how to dance and that she was very nice). To this day, Miru Shiroma loves Jurina Matsui.
- She has the special skill of being able to draw the portraits of other NMB48 members!
- Likes ketchup but in an abnormal kind of way. She is known for drinking that stuff straight out of the bottle!
- Shiroma, Kanako Kadowaki and Haruna Kinoshita have the nickname of the "3 silly sisters."
- She hates the rainy season in Japan.
- She is especially skilled at being able to draw portraits of other NMB48 members.
- She is known to be very bad at talking. She says that she cannot think very deep thoughts because when she does that she becomes very nervous.
- This is where this interesting facts section gets downright funny and comical in a way. Haruna Kinoshita and Shiroma are known to have very smelly feet! They were compared by an NMB48 staff member so that it could be found out which one of them has worse smelling feet. The truth behind why their feet smell so bad is because these singers never wear socks during NMB48 performances. The reason that they gave for not wearing socks is because it is easier for them to change clothes during NMB48 performances.
"Tokonoma Seiza Musume"
© 2019 Ara Vahanian