Ara is a Journalism graduate from California State University Northridge who is always looking to explore his writing opportunities.
Kanako Kadowaki Show Title Profile Picture
Who Is Kanako Kadowaki?
Kanako Kadowaki is a Japanese idol singer and was a member of the group NMB48. She was a member of the group’s Team B2. She announced her intention to graduate from the group on October 22, 2015. She would graduate from the group for good in February 2016.
Kanako Kadowaki's Career With NMB48 In a Nutshell
Her career with NMB48 started in October 2010 when she was selected as a Research Student. On March 10, 2011, she was promoted to Team N. Kadowaki would be transferred to Team B2 on February 24, 2014 during the AKB48 Grand Shuffle. She has not been ranked in any of the AKB48 Senbatsu Elections. These are elections that are held each year to determine which members will sing on the group’s singles. Based on the amount of votes from fans, the member that gets the highest number of votes will sing on that particular single. They will act as the “center” for that single. Kadowaki has also worked as a gravure idol. She has appeared in several magazines including Girlspedia Volume 4 2013-2014 Winter Edition. In that edition, Kadowaki displays her beautiful bikini body! She was in that photo session with Japanese idols Yui Takano, Sae Murase, and Fuuko Yagura.
A Few More Photos of Kanako Kadowaki
Interesting Facts About Kanako Kadowaki
- She likes to go fishing.
- She is skilled at cleaning a fish and operating a boat.
- Her ambition is to become a multi-talented celebrity.
- She has gone fishing with her father from a young age.
- She was a member of the Art Club and Light Music Club. These are special groups created by AKB48 so that the members can develop their skills in other areas in the entertainment industry.
- In the B-side single for the song Oh My God, Kadowaki plays one of the characters telling gags across from Haruna Kinoshita. The name of the song is called Nandeyanen Idol.
A Few Photos of Rina Kondo
Rina Kondo's Career With NMB48
Rina Kondo first joined NMB48 as a Research Student. In March 2011 she was transferred to Team N. She would be transferred to Team M after the AKB48 Group Shuffle on February 24, 2014. She has not been ranked in any of the AKB48 General Elections in her career. As of this first writing, Reina Fujie is the Captain of Team M and Ayaka Okita is the co-captain. Kondo announced her intention to graduate from NMB48 during a performance at Osaka Theater on January 15, 2016. Kondo said that as a member of NMB48, she has experienced many things. But she wants to take a different path. But who is Rina Kondo?
Interesting Facts About Rina Kondo
- She is a close friend of Miyuki Watanabe.
- The other members of Team M call her ChanRii instead of calling her Riichan. They do so as a joke.
- Idol singers Mayu Ogasawara and Riho Kotani are huge fans of her. They call her an angel. She has become popular with many fans who also call her an angel.
- She is known for having a carefree personality. During the filming of the TV show called Naniwa Nadeshiko, she wandered off instead of doing what she was supposed to do. She was discovered buying ice cream!
- She is known for being extremely blunt and for speaking without thinking.
- She has an advice giving corner called Riichan’s Problem Solving Room. This is a part of Team M’s MC’s. She has unintentionally insulted people and made comments that were deemed to be inappropriate. They have been edited out.
Rina Kondo Reflects On Her Career
Rina Kondo thanked everyone for their support. She said that because people have cheered for her, she has been able to come this far. She also revealed that during the past five years, there were fun times, happy times, and things that she regrets. She gives credit to the comments and letters by fans that kept her going. Kondo’s graduation concert would be on January 27, 2016. She became the fourth NMB48 member to announce her graduation in less than a year. The other three NMB48 members that have moved on are Kanako Kadowaki, Nana Yamada and Riho Kotani. Good luck Rina!
© 2019 Ara Vahanian