What matters most in the world of entertainment is the impact it brings to the audience, and the power it holds to spread that impact.
Facts About Jimin
Jimin is a singer, dancer, and songwriter of the world's most famous Kpop idol BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys. Along with six other multi-talented members, he debuted during the release of "No More Dream" in 2013 under the record label Big Hit Entertainment.
His complete name is Park Ji-min and just like Jeon Jungkook, he's using his real name as his stage name. Aside from being called Jimin, he has a lot of aliases that his bandmates and fanbase have been accustomed to because they're being used constantly. He's being called ChimChim which was a nickname given by Tony Jones in the reality TV show American Hustle. Jungkook also jokingly calls him Jimin-ssi (Mister Jimin) and this has influenced the other members to also call him this nickname, even by the oldest member (Jin), when it's only supposed to be used by someone younger than he is. Other nicknames that are being used to call him are Jiminie, Christian Chim Chim, Mochi, JM, Diminie, Dooly, and a lot more.
Park Jimin was born on October 13, 1995 in Geumjeong District, Busan, South Korea. His family includes his mother and father, and a younger brother. He attended the Hodong Elementary School and Yonsan Middle School in Busan. He was a member of the Just Dance Academy in middle school, where he has learned popping and locking dance. Jimin was a top student in the modern dance department of Busan High School of Arts and his dance skills lead a teacher to encourage him to audition for Big Hit Entertainment in 2012.
Jimin and His Crazy Vocals
Jimin is the seventh and last member of BTS, completing the group that has made KPop Industry stand out in the world of music. While Suga adds spice to the strong rapping skills of RM and J-Hope, Jimin adds spice to the amazing vocals of Jin, V, and Jungkook. His crazy vocals go beyond anyone's imagination as his Countertenor takes over the BTS' music pieces. Countertenor, also called as contra tenor, is a vocal range in the classical male category. It is equivalent to that of a contralto female voice. While the average tenor's chest range can reach G4 as its highest point, Jimin starts at E4 and peaks at C#5 in chest/mixed chest range. This means he has the ability to sing 6 notes higher than an average male. Thus, he is considered the main and strongest vocal in BTS. Top this with his dancing skills and the talents of the rest of the BTS members and we surely have the world's powerful South Korean Kpop group.
Other Interesting Facts
- He's a philanthropist. He covered uniform expenses for his alma mater, Busan Hodong Elementary School to support its graduates from 2016 to 2018. Jimin also donated 100 million Korean won or approximately $88,000 to the Busan Department of Education early this 2019.
- He is Jungkook's mom as he openly expresses his care and affection for the youngest BTS member, which can be seen on their reality TV shows and other appearances.
- He has the smallest hands amongst his bandmates, which is one of the many ways to tease him. His pinky is only half the size of V's pinky.
- Eye-liner is imperative to his makeup routine because he's shy and having an eye-liner gives him confidence in performing with strong expressions.
- His Hollywood crush is Rachel McAdams.
100 Most Handsome Faces 2018
© 2019 Shey Saints