Lee is a Licensed Professional Teacher, a freelance singer and host, and a blogger.
“If there’s no surprise in the life of the writer, then there’s no surprise in the reader.”
Hi, the wonderful world of HubPages! It feels awesome to finally be here. To begin my self-introduction, allow me to share some of my information and my passion. I am Lee and I go with the brand name Vocal Lee (because I say things ‘vocally’ most of the time), 28 stunner (forgive me for being self-proclaimed, lol!), a living sound of the beautiful and bustling place somewhere in Northern Cebu. A sound that is referring to me as a singer and a host, not to mention the profession I have, a teacher. I took my bachelor’s degree in Education Major in English at the Cebu Normal University – Medellin Campus and considered myself super blessed to have graduated with flying colors. School days were never easy. It felt like you were in deep waters and needed to swim up for survival to make ends meet. Gladly, I survived all of those, which made me who I am today and pushed me to explore new things day by day.
As a beginner on this platform, I aim to write my heart out through blogging, become an inspiration, and explore the different communities in which I can also be a part.
It is never in my wildest dream to become a blogger, that is, write something about what I do most though I love writing articles and literary pieces for our school paper way back in high school and college until I found HubPages
I have a great feeling that this kind of platform will set a new horizon for us to not just explore but to share what we love to do in many ways possible. So much excitement is in my heart right now as I write all the words here.
Yes! Excitement is what brings me here and the first step toward deciding should always be the fuel to continue what you aim for. And to continue with my self-introductory blog, allow me to share a couple of interesting things about myself (although I slightly presented some of the same info I have below):
- I have a Siberian Husky and her name is Hush. She is 8 months old and soon to be a mom. You heard it right. At a young age, she will have pups. She didn’t wait for me to get pregnant first. Ha-ha. I will be a grand-fur parent very soon. I’m kind of excited to be one. Splendid!
- Edward Bulwer Lytton once said, “Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.” Music serves as my life soundtrack and every day it gives meaning to me as a singer. By the way, I do sing at different events and celebrations, even in malls. You may contact me for a gig. Do I need to drop my number here? Just kidding. Ha-ha. I also have joined many singing competitions where I met some of the local artists in our country. What a superb experience!
- I do have Facebook Page, Instagram account, Tiktok account, and YouTube Channel all under one brand name, Vocal Lee.
- I love to travel by myself or with family or friends. I enjoy seeing new things and the cultures of different places. It makes me relaxed, at the same time learning something fresh. I’m looking forward to traveling more especially outside the Philippines. Who knows?
- I am an ‘OOTD (Outfit-Of-The-Day)’ fanatic. I delight in wearing fashionable clothes to some special events and normal days because I believe it makes me feel comfortable and confident when I am in a throng. But those outfits were not high cost. Those came from Uk or Ukay-Ukay (in our local terms) and are good-hearted individuals. To more ‘OOTD’ blogs in the future!
- I am a photographer wannabe. I just take my DSLR and snap it away. I love taking pictures of any kind and subjects like nature, people, and life events. Whenever I get bored, I go to some places for a photo walk and can meet other photographers. Same vibes, same passion. Indeed exhilarating!
- This may sound a little sad but yes, I am completely an orphan when my mother passed away not long ago due to Stage 5 chronic kidney disease. By the way, my father died when I was 10. Growing up, it was so difficult for me as the youngest son in the family. I had many questions in mind like, “Why it happened?”, and “What will happen to us?” Thank God I was able to seek answers as I understand life in totality. Though it was hard to think about it, I realized that God has a special reason why those things happened. Only God knows and we need to trust Him and the process.
I am more than excited to be part of this growing community that I can call HOME. HubPages is an absolute place for those who want to share and hone their talents and passion with the world.
This is the start of something new. I can’t wait to share with you some of my musicality, literary pieces, my journey as a teacher, OOTD finds, my travel blogs, and yada yada yada.
Let us help each other turn our doubts into certainty and make them a reality.
See you in my next post!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2022 Lee Arisgado