Ara is a Journalism graduate from California State University Northridge who is always looking to explore his writing opportunities.
A First Look at Aya Hirayama
Aya Hirayama Profile
- Profession: TV drama and movie actress
- Date of birth is January 13, 1984.
- Place of birth: She is from Togichi Prefecture, the same area of Japan that gave birth to AKB48 idol Yuko Oshima!
- Education: Aya attended Horikoshi High School and was classmates with actress Mami Hashimoto.
- Talent agency she is signed to: Aya is currently signed to the talent agency Horipro, the same talent agency that supermodel Yoko Mitsuya is signed to.
Aya Hirayama begins her acting career and becomes famous (1999-2004)
Aya made her acting debut all the way back in 1999 when she starred in Tengoku No Kiss. This was a comedy and lasted ten episodes. It also co-starred Noriko Nakagoshi and Kyoko Fukada. Two years later in 2001, Aya had one of her best years ever. She played a significant role in the movie Waterboys. The TV drama Fighting Girl also was a big role for Aya as an actress. In 2004, Aya had her best role in her career so far in the movie Fighter in the Wind. Aya played the role of Yoko in that movie. That movie made Aya one become of the top actresses in Japan and also was historic because she starred in a Korean film. Aya is also a bikini model. She released a photo book called Haruka.
Aya Hirayama's voice over work and other movies
Aya Hirayama also contributed to the voice over scene when she lent her voice talent in the manga Black Jack in 2005. There was a really successful TV drama Haruka 17 in which Aya played the role of Haruka the main character. Other movies that Aya has starred in include Tokyo Tower (2005), Backdancers (2006), Mayu (2007), Gokusen: The Movie (2009), and the movie Incite Mill in 2010. As for recent TV show appearances, she has starred in Dandy Daddy in 2009 and most recently Stepfather Step in 2012. Aya’s movie and TV roles are numerous and at 32, she has become one of the leading actresses in her home country. In 2013, Aya starred in the movie called The Serialist. She followed that up with a role in the movie called I Just Wanna Hug You. In Fall 2015, she was scheduled to star in Isha Sensei.
More photos of the beautiful Aya Hirayama
A Few Interesting Facts About Aya Hirayama
- When Aya is not busy acting, she enjoys cooking, singing, table tennis, shopping and playing the piano.
- She is predominantly left-handed.
A Look at Aya Hirayama Having Fun
Other Movie Actress Articles
- Who Is Actress Camila Mendes & Why Is She Significan...
Camila Mendes is an American actress born to Brazilian parents. She is best known for her role as Veronica Lodge in the teen TV drama series Riverdale.
- A Look At the Life and Career of Samantha (Sam) Faie...
Samantha (Sam) Faiers is an English Television personality and supermodel. She is best known for her time spent on the reality TV show called The Only Way is Essex.
- Nina Dobrev, the Bulgarian Canadian Actress and The ...
Nina Dobrev is a Bulgarian born Canadian TV and movie actress. She is best known for her role in the TV series The Vampire Diaries with Candice Accola.
© 2016 Ara Vahanian