- Inspirational Movies to Help in the Loss of a Loved One, Grief, Death and Dying
If you know someone who is dying and have lost someone, here are some movies that tell of people's stories of loss and how they work through their death and their own personal journey of grief.
- Inspirational Movies to Help During Hard Times in Your Life
Whether you are facing hard economic times, problems in a relationship, an illness, the loss of a loved one or whatever it is, here are some inspirational movies to bring hope and strength.
Life can throw many things at us. Everyone at some point goes through hard and tough times in their lives. Whether it is a job loss, heartbreak, loss of friendship, hard economic times, problems in marriage or any other family relationship, illness, the loss of a loved one, discouragement or whatever it may be; music has a way of lifting up your heart and spirits to keep us going and bring comfort, hope, encouragement in our dark nights and help us to keep going forward.
These songs will encourage you and help you during your tough times and keep you getting up and moving forward in spite of the hard times you are facing.
1. Contemporary Group Mercy Me, in their upbeat song 'Move.' This is from their album, The Generous Mr. Lovewell.
2. This song, If You're Going through Hell is sung by Country Singer Rodney Atkins.
3. Contemporary Group Point of Grace offers hope and strength in their song 'Better Days.' This is from their album Steady On.
4. Country Music Singer, Rascal Flatts presents an uplifting message in his song, "Stand."
5. This very wonderful song, 'Hold On' is from the group 33 Miles. This song can be bought in Cd form or MP3 download at Amazon.com
6. 'Even if' song from the Group Zoegirl, has a strong message of staying strong no matter comes our way.
7. Natalie Grant's song 'Hurricane' shows how our problems is compared to a hurricane. This is from her album
8. Pop Group Luminate has a great encouraging song, Never Give up on their album
9. Pastor, Worship leader, singer Lindell Cooley sings the moving song, You are in control to help to hold your head up high. This is taken from his album The Brownsville Revival Songs and stories.
10. Plumb is the name of recording artist Tiffany Arbuckle Lee. The song, 'Drifting' is on her album 'Need you Now and the son, 'Hang on' is on her album Beautiful History.
11. Mandisa, former American Idol contestant and now gospel music star, shares encouraging news in her song 'Overcomer' on her album titled Overcomer.
12. Here is an uplifting song from Country Music Singer Lee Ann Womack, I hope you dance, one of my favorites.
More Encouraging Quotes for Hard times
- Encouragement for Times of Disappointment: Quotes, I...
This Hub gives encouragement for those who have been disappointed. Take a look at quotes from well known speakers to bring strength and help for disappointment as well as uplifting songs.
- Best Motivational Quotes to Have a Passionate and Fulfilling Life
Everyone of us all enjoy knowing that we have purpose and meaning in our lives and knowing that we are making a difference in the world and in people's lives. Here are ways to move in that direction.
- Inspirational Quotes for Hard Times, Tough Times, Adversities
Here are quotes and encouraging words from famous people to help you through hard, tough times; whether it is a loss, financial times, struggles in a relationship, with your marriage, children, job.
QUOTES TO HELP in HARD TOUGH TIMES
If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul. ~Rabbi Harold Kushner
Your most important issue each day is not what’s happening around you; it’s what happening within you. ~Amy E. Dean
You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude towards what happens to you and in that, you will be mastering change rather allowing it to master you ~Brian Tracy
Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordan
Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you're going to fight to get them right, not when everything is going your way and everyone is praising you.”
It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed. ~Doe Zantamata
Helpful Hubs for Tough Times
- 10 Things You Should Never Do in Hard Times
Every person has tough times in their lives. Here are some insight of things you should not do during the difficult seasons of your life and helpful advice to help you through dark times.
- Inspirational Songs for Stressful Times in our Lives
If you are going through days and times to make you stressed, here are songs to relieve those times and bring peace, calm and strength.
- 9 Modern Praise and Worship Songs to Get Through Hard, Challenging Times
This Hubs shows inspiring worship songs to point us to a Great God of hope for help during hard times, times of suffering, tough trials of our lives, afflictions and times of despair.
- 15 Inspirational Songs of Hope and Healing for the Broken Heart
Everyone experiences a broken heart in life. Here are songs and quotes to bring healing, hope and strength during times of pain, heartbreak and hurts in life and with our relationships.
- Songs to Wake up to in the Morning
Although a good cup of coffee can perk you up in the morning, take a look at these songs that can wake up you if you after the alarm goes off or even to keep you going and awake in your busy morning.
Liz on October 15, 2015:
Wonderful songs. Thanks for sharing this.
I also find relaxing music very uplifting. I came across a youtube channel, and found this music great, too. Here´s a link, if you´re interested:
Pennington (author) on July 23, 2015:
Thanks Israel. I am glad you enjoyed them.
Israel on July 23, 2015:
These are some awesome songs for hard times. Thanks.
Sara on May 10, 2014:
Great lists of songs for anyone going through hard times. Thanks for this uplifting message.
Pennington (author) on December 06, 2013:
Thank you so much for your comment. I do hope it inspires those you desperately need some encouragement. Thanks for stopping by. God bless.
Jackie Lynnley from the beautiful south on December 06, 2013:
Really good, you have put some thought and work into this. God bless you for it and I hope ones who need it find it.
Pennington (author) on November 29, 2013:
You are very welcome. I am glad it helped you.
torrilynn on November 28, 2013:
thank you for sharing this with me. any positivity right now is greatly appreciated.