Hi! I'm Jason, a writer out of Woodbridge, Va and definitely enjoy the struggle of making a way through content creation.
Brace yourself for a life-changing list of Clint Eastwood quotes that accurately target confidence improvement and success motivation. These 11 quotes were spoken by Clint Eastwood over the course of his 50 +year career stemming from success accomplished by way of movies and directing. The quotes chosen out of tons of other Clint Eastwood quotes I felt were most influential in motivating us to be at our best in life.
Dirty Harry movie superstar, Clint Eastwood's stardom dates back to the early ’60s: A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and The Good the Bad and the Ugly. Even today at the age of 91, Clint Eastwood remains relevant in Hollywood, producing/ directing hit films such as American Sniper — 2014 ($547 million), The Mule — 2018 ($178 million), and Sully -2016 ($125 million), just to name a few. As of 2021, Clint Eastwood is worth an estimated $375 million.
Clint Eastwood is most recognized for his idealistic manly portrayal on film that inspires bravery. A handsome cowboy who was great with the ladies and never backed down from a fight was a dream image for fans. Besides this masculinity influence, Clint Eastwood has also inspired cowboys and girls with his spot-on cowboy-up quotes that have motivated lives flooded with reliance to be the best version of themselves.
11 Quotes by Clint Eastwood
- Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to
self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt,
that’s real power.
- I don’t wanna need you because I can’t have you.
- I don’t believe in pessimism. If something doesn’t come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it’s going to rain, it will.
- Take your work seriously, but don’t take yourself seriously.
- If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.
- If a person is confident enough in the way they feel, whether it’s an art form or whether it’s just in life, it comes off---you don’t have anything to prove; you can just be who you are.
- Work hard, keep your nose clean, and just stick around.
- Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.
- God gave you a brain. Do the best you can with it. And you don’t have to be Einstein, but Einstein was mentally tough. He believed what he believed. And he worked out things. And he argued with people who disagreed with him. But I’m sure he didn’t call everybody jerks.
- You should never give up your inner self.
- You have to feel confident. If you don’t, then you’re going to be hesitant and defensive, and there’ll be a lot of things working against you.
Besides these 11 Clint Eastwood Inspirational quotes are an extension of supplemental quotes that can be found here.
Which celebrities were inspired by Clint Eastwood at at least one point in their lives?
According to Screen Ramp, there are at least 15 celebrities who were inspired by Clint Eastwood at one point in their life or another:
- Morgan Freeman
- Tommy Lee Jones
- Hugh Jackman
- Mel Gibson
- Christian Bale
...to name a few from the article.
What does Clint Eastwood mean in his quote: "Work hard, keep your nose clean, and just stick around"
Simply work hard, stay out of trouble and never quit. In other words, stay focused on your craft and continue to work towards your goals without falling victim to the many avenues of trouble that we can take along the way. Trouble can ruin your career.
What is Clint Eastwood's most famous line from any one of his movies?
According to IndianExpress.com, the following Clint Eastwood quote is the most famous one, taken from Dirty Harry (1971):
“I know what you’re thinking, punk. You’re thinking “Did he fire six shots or only five?” Now, to tell you the truth, I’ve forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and it will blow your head clean off, you’ve gotta ask yourself a question: ‘Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?…” – Dirty Harry
Clint Eastwood Investment
Clint Eastwood, Arnold Palmer, and Peter Ueberroth are all owners of Pebble Beach golf resort near Monterey, California. They took ownership of the resort in June of 1999, costing them $820 million.
After reading these 11 Clint Eastwood quotes, surely you feel more confident about yourself. Eastwood seems to have an advantage over the keys to confidence, thankfully, and personally, I feel pretty amazing about fulfilling the expectations of my next pursuit towards my dreams.
And as a fan, I'm proud to have adopted these quotes in my daily affirmations. Personally speaking, Eastwood put the reason why I’m constantly hesitant and defensive about factors of pursued objectives in perspective. I’ve made an effort towards increasing confidence while dropping my guards a little to perhaps not only network and have better relationships with colleagues, but to make more friends while opening myself up to more positive life-altering opportunities. Thank you Mr. Eastwood for your impactful inspiration.