Annie is a student who loves to do a lot of stuff in her free time. Those are reading books, arts, crafts, writing, music, and basketball.
You'll be okay during exams, so you don't have to worry.
A kind note to parents:
Please don't make your kids start studying for the next year, especially during summer. We really hate it. We seriously need to enjoy our time in summer. And also enjoy life in a fun way!
Exams, those torturous times in life where our parents and teachers bite our heads off to get a perfect score and, man, I know what it's like. I just finished my exams two weeks ago. Some parents aren't understanding though. My mom's already screaming her head off to make me start studying for the next grade. Sheesh! It's tiring you know.
No problem at all
Despite it all being tough and strenuous, you'll get through it without dying. Even if you feel like dying, you don't have to worry cause there are chances of schools being let due to COVID - 19 (Corona virus), and WHO has told the world that we must prepare for a pandemic. So, yay!!!
Some tips and tricks:
If you feel it's really stressful, I do have a few tips and tricks to help you out:
- Take a nap after your exam and before you start studying in the afternoon. It freshens you mind, so that information can be renewed.
- Take breaks regularly to keep information in your mind and freshen it up once in a while.
- Do not stay up late at night! It only makes you forget more. You must have a good nights sleep.
- Make sure you don't panic. Be calm and keel college. If you start panicking, you may forget what you remember.
- Recall what you studied once in the morning before the exam so that you don't forget.
- Always have a lucky charm, or something lucky with you during your exam, It actually helps you a lot and keeps your spirits up. I wrote my exam with my lucky one and got pretty goo marks.
- Crosscheck you answers with your friends to know what mistake you made to know an approximation of the marks or grade you'll get.
- College mania
If you think that exam mania is horrible and deadly enough, check out this blog on college mania!!!!
Exams test your memory, life tests your learning; others will test your patience.
— Fennel Hudson
© 2020 Annie Poe
Umesh Chandra Bhatt from Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, India on March 27, 2020:
Exam fear is a difficult thing to cope up. I agree.