Maruf speaks from his own experience. He loves to know about anything and express it through writing.
Russia is the largest country in the world in terms of size. They occupy one-eighth of the world's land area. Russia's position over a large part of North Asia and Eastern Europe. The country ranks ninth in the world in terms of population. The full name of Russia is Federation of Russia . Its capital is Moscow. The current president of Russia is Vladimir Putin. Russia has an area of one crore 60 lakh 75 thousand 200 square kilometers and a population of 14 crore 44 lakh 83 thousand 451. The largest country in the vast world of Eastern Europe is rich in mineral resources. However, there is some interesting information about this country that may not be available in any other country. I came to know this interesting information about Russia out of my own interest.
But let's get to know some interesting facts about Russia that you may not have known before!
1. The word 'fun' does not exist in Russian. Of course, the word 'joy' is used instead.
2. Similarly, the word 'privacy' does not exist in Russian. Instead there is 'secret.'
3. Until 2011, beer was not considered an alcoholic beverage in Russia.
4. One in four Russian men dies before his 55th birthday. Excessive alcohol is one of the leading causes of death.
5. The only shrimp burger called Max Shrimp is available in Russia .
6. When Putin was elected for the third time in 2012, the turnout in one constituency was 146 percent.
7. The metal frame of the Statue of Liberty was built in Ekaterinburg, Russia.
8. Drive some rich ambulances to Moscow to avoid traffic jams. (Which is unimaginable in our country)
9. Women in the Soviet Union had the right to vote before American women.
10. The Russians observe a few seconds of silence before any trip. In the past, prayers were offered at this time.
11. Instead of converting to Islam, the Russians converted to Christianity because they did not want to abstain from alcohol, which is forbidden in Islam.
12. Although there are many Christians in Russia, the New Year is celebrated bigger than Christmas.
13. Russians celebrate the New Year twice a year. One is new and the other is old.
14. The Russians drink an average of about 7.3 shots per week, while the Americans drink 3.3 shots. However, South Koreans drink twice as much alcohol as Russians.
15. A Russian man does not give an even number of flowers as a gift to a woman. Because, Russian girls consider giving a pair of flowers as a symbol of bad luck. This is a very common phenomenon in Russian society.
16. Once out of the house, the Russians do not enter the house to take back anything they forget to take. Ask someone else to bring it instead. Otherwise they believe it could bring misfortune.
17. There are 1,159 women for every 1,000 men in Russia.
18. Russians do not blow the whistle at home. Many of them believe that money can fly away.
19. Russia is larger than Pluto.
20. A popular Russian dish is 'holodates'. It is made by dipping the meat in salted jelly.
21. Russians never greet anyone with flowers. Because they left it for the funeral.
22. Bangladesh is a country with only 0.64% of Russia's area.
23. According to 2014 estimates, there are at least 1.5 million more women than men in Russia. Many believe that the difference was due to the deaths of countless men during World War II. But the fact is that depression, road accidents and overeating have increased the mortality rate in the country. The issue has now become a matter of concern to the Russians as well.
24. 'Be healthy' and 'be fat' are expressed with the same words in Russian.
25. People in many parts of the world are now interested in exercise. But Russia is one of them. Especially the women of the country are very much interested in this practice. Interestingly, Russian women are at the top of the list of prizes in international bodybuilding competitions every year.
26. There are many places in Russia that are not on the map. The idea is that those secret places are so huge that Kano would beat any city. It is known that research on nuclear and chemical weapons is going on in all these places. Only 22 percent of Russia's land area is inhabited.
27. Russia accounts for 20 percent of the world's forests.
28. Moscow has a very scenic subway. Here is the fourth deepest station in the world.
Here are interesting and slightly important facts about Russia.
Sidratul muntaha on October 25, 2020:
Great information has been given!!