A lesson plan is a teacher’s guide for facilitating a lesson. It typically includes the goal what students need to learn.
What is Lesson Plan
The lesson plan is a teacher "s guide in this he plans who to teach children in his own aways and how the students get to achieve academic success. In this article, I will tell you how to plan a lesson as a teacher.
- what is the source of water?
- Tell students that water is so important in our life.
- Give an understanding of the poem.
- Understand metaphor
- Demonstrate the use of noun analyze the main idea of the poem
- Use of concrete and abstract nouns
- Lecture Method
- Demonstration Method
- Audio-visual Method
- White Board
- Board, Marker
- Duster Charts
- Text Book
- Regarding short video
Presentation of the topic:
" Water is a lovely thing"
— Today our topic
- What is the source of water?
- Why do we need water?
- What are the poems?
Presentation and Classwork:
- Why this topic is so essential?
- What is the main idea of the lesson?
- What is the meaning of the Rainbow?
Students will memorize the lesson and write the meaning of the difficult words in their notebooks. They will memorize the sentences of the poem.
if you can get a lesson plan on any topic then don't forget to contact me, thank you.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Sher Xaman
Sher Xaman (author) on August 25, 2021:
@Rupert Taylor, it is just a tutorial for planing anything in a lesson plan