I am an independent researcher who aims to present a realistic perspective of COVID-19, using the most competent, high-quality references.
Individual Differences Determine Individual Responses to Vaccines
In all the enthusiasm to mandate face masks, social distancing, and, most recently, vaccinations to protect the health of whole societies from infection by the alleged SARS-CoV-2 virus, zero knowledge or concern seems evident regarding individual, human differences.
No two human bodies are exactly alike. No two physiologies operate exactly the same. Different people have different chemistries, as well as different life circumstances, yet governments around the world have cast everyone into the same robotic health-care mold, in the name of protecting the public good. This is grossly wrong in the most profound way.
Petra Zimmermann and Nigel Curtis sum things up nicely in this one sentence:
- There is substantial variation between individuals in the immune response to vaccination.
Zimmermann, P., & Curtis, N. (2019). Factors That Influence the Immune Response to Vaccination. Clinical Microbiology Reviews, 32(2), e00084-18.
The subject of individual differences, then, is the starting point of any discussion about vaccinations, especially since COVID-19 vaccinations have proven to be little more than matters of individual choice to reduce symptoms and severity of the alleged COVID-19 illness. Plain and simple, mass COVID-19 vaccination is an ineffective public health measure, since it fails to meet the technical definition of a compelling government interest, required by law to override constitutional rights of individuals.
COVID-19 vaccination mandates or any such mandates linked to government persuasion or coercion, therefore, appears to be illegal, even though current legal systems seem slow to declare this.
Individual Immune Responses To Vaccines
Safety is Related to Individual Differences
The safety of vaccines seems undeniably related to unique physiological characteristics of the individual, as well as to unique life circumstances. This would explain why vaccines sometimes do not work and why vaccines can cause a severe reaction in one person but not in another. Why is this perspective so lacking in the era of COVID-19 vaccines? Its absence is puzzling.
Yes, human beings have the same general physical form and physical function, but subtle differences can make a huge difference in vaccination outcomes from one person to another. This seems obvious from the large number of adverse events associated with COVID-19 vaccines, registered with vaccine adverse event reporting systems around the world, including the United States VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System), the United Kingdom's Yellow Card scheme, and the European Union's EudraVigilance.
The official government attitude towards reported adverse events appears to be that nothing of great concern is happening. This too is puzzling, arguably beyond any measure of good reasoning.
United States Vaccine Adverse Events
There are two publicly accessible government systems in the United States that receive reports of adverse vaccine events:
- The lesser known FAERS, which stands for Federal Adverse Event Reporting System, most closely associated with the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and
- The more familiar VAERS, most closely associated with the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
Both websites for these systems caution users strongly not to infer causation between adverse events and particular vaccines, even though, the number of adverse events reported in association with COVID-19 vaccines has exceeded the number of adverse events reported in association with all other vaccines combined in the entire history of these reporting systems.
Using the FAERS website, I produced three charts (below):
- One chart illustrates total adverse events associated with five well-known vaccines, noting combined total adverse events for all five vaccines over ten years of use (2012-2021). FAERS does not allow tabulating how many events are serious or fatal for a customized span of years -- it only lists these totals for the entire number of years that a given vaccine has been in use.
- A second chart illustrates total adverse events, serious events, and deaths associated with COVID-19 vaccines over one full year of use. Since these vaccines are barely a year old (as of this writing), total serious or fatal events are listed.
- A third chart compares the first and second charts on the same vertical scale, to illustrate the stark reality of adverse events associated with COVID-19 injections.
Adverse Events Associated with Five Different Well Known Vaccines
As can be seen from the above graph (Figure 2), in ten years (from 2012 to 2021), the combined number of adverse events for five popular vaccines amounted to 2,430 cases. Again, this is for only five of many vaccines, over a span of ten years, and it is the combined total cases for only these five vaccines over those ten years.
Adverse Events Associated with COVID-19 Vaccines
Notice that Figure 3 (above) presents only one class of vaccines -- the COVID-19 vaccine, and it shows over 2,821 cases of adverse events in only one year. One year's worth of reported COVID-19 vaccine adverse events amounted to more than ten years worth of reported adverse events for five other vaccines combined!
One Year of Adverse Events for COVID-19 Vaccines Compared to Ten Years Combined of Other Vaccines
VAERS data reflects the same scale of adverse-event reporting as FAERS data.
Skilled experts outside of government interests have done a thorough job of analyzing this data, and I present some of their findings below:
Non Government Assessments of VAERS
Mclachlan, Scott & Osman, Magda & Dube, Kudakwashe & Chiketero, Patience & Choi, Yvonne & Fenton, Norman (2021). Analysis of COVID-19 Vaccine Death Reports from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) Database Interim: Results and Analysis. ResearchGate, 10.13140/RG.2.2.26987.26402.
- ... research suggests that as few as 1% of the true adverse reactions ever get formally recorded.
- The quantity and quality of data provided by the USA VAERS dataset is capable of supporting meaningful research, while the sparsity of data provided by the UK and Australia doesn’t even allow the most basic of conclusions to be drawn.
- While it is often suggested in the media that VAERS and Yellow Card reports are primarily the product of lay people such as the family and friends of the deceased or members of anti-vaccine groups, this interim review found that lay people were involved in only 28% of the reports we reviewed.
Rose, J. (2021). A Report on the US Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) of the COVID-19 Messenger Ribonucleic Acid (mRNA) Biologicals. Science Public Health Policy & Law, 2:59-80.
- Analysis suggests that the vaccines are likely the cause of reported deaths, spontaneous abortions, anaphylactic reactions and cardiovascular, neurological and immunological AEs [Adverse Events].
- Thus, due to both the problems of under-reporting and the lag in report processing, this analysis reveals a strong signal from the VAERS data that the risk of suffering an SAE [Serious Adverse Event] following injection is significant and that the overall risk signal is high.
Jessica Rose, Mathew Crawford (2021). Estimating the number of COVID Vaccine Deaths in America.
- [As of August 28, 2021] Using the VAERS database and independent rates of anaphylaxis events from a Mass General study, we computed a 41X under-reporting factor for serious adverse events in VAERS, leading to an estimate of over 150,000 excess deaths caused by the vaccine.
As of July 23, 2021, Christine Cotton found that, among 5,546 deaths reported to VAERS as adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines, 28% of them (1,553 deaths) occurred within three days of vaccination. See: Cotton,Christine (2021). VAERS Data Analysis.
A whistle blower working inside the government has come forward to reveal her own findings along these lines, in an anonymous affidavit that is part of a larger lawsuit filing:
Jane Doe (2021). Declaration of Jane Doe, Case 2:21-cv-00702-CLM Document 15-4, U.S. District Court, N.D. of Alabama.
- I am a computer programmer with subject matter expertise in the healthcare data analytics field, an honor that allows me access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). I earned a B.S. degree in Mathematics and have, over the last 25 years, developed over 100 distinct healthcare fraud detection algorithms, both in the public and private sector.
- On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS. I verified these numbers by collating all of the data from VAERS myself, not relying on a third party to report them. In tandem, I queried data from CMS [Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services] medical claims with regard to vaccines and patient deaths, and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000.
Another person completely outside of government health organizations, investigating vaccine adverse events, goes by the name, WayneTheDBA, who describes himself as follows:
- I am just a concerned citizen reporting on often overlooked public data regarding adverse events related to the new Covid-19 vaccines. I work with data for a living and have been in the technology field for over two decades.
- Ironic fact about me: I spent the better part of a decade building websites for big Pharma. There is likely not a single big Pharma company I have not built a website for.
Among other writings on this subject, he offers the following two very well researched analyses specifically targeting this issue:
WayneTheDBA (2021). 6 Month Pfizer Phase I-II-III Trial Results DO NOT Show Safety or Effectiveness.
The bottom line is that only one of these two statements can be true:
- 1. The Pfizer vaccine increases All-Cause Mortality, resulting in 6 extra deaths for every 1 life saved from Covid-19 (and also raises the risk of cardiovascular or immunodeficiency related death), and is therefore not safe or effective, or
- 2. The Pfizer study yielded mortality data that was too small in size and did not yield significant results; therefore we cannot conclude the Pfizer vaccine is safe or effective.
WayneTheDBA (2021). The Best VAERS Evidence of Covid-19 Vax-Related Deaths.
- To show that there are in fact records that do not easily conform to the “no VAERS death records are causally linked” narrative, we will now show the results of searching VAERS death records that fit three different categories:
- (1) VAERS death records where the patient is less than 40 years old, died within 30 days of injection, where there is a specific mention of the patient being healthy, and where there are no known comorbidities (not even ones like asthma, ADHD, obesity),
- (2) VAERS death records where the patient is less than 20 years old and where there are no known comorbidities, and
- (3) VAERS death records where there is specific mention by a professional that the injection is the likely cause of death.
An engineer who has been digging into the vaccine safety issue is Steve Kirsch, who has produced a comprehensive slide presentation of his findings:
Steve Kirsch (2021). All You Need to Know about COVID Vaccine Safety.
Further Expert Testimony to the Travesty of Rushed COVID-19 Vaccines
The following video features, Dr. Roger Hodkinson, former Chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons committee in Ottawa, and for the past 20 years has held the position as Chairman of a Medical Biotechnology company based in North Carolina. He is a medical specialist in pathology, which includes virology, who trained at Cambridge University in the UK (click on the title to view):
The Most Level-Headed Expert Discussion Censored by Youtube
In San Juan, Puerto Rico, a panel of doctors and scientists convened in an open forum about effective early treatment and evaluated the current one-size-fits-all approach to the treatment of Covid. Panelists included Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Ryan Cole, Dr. Brian Tyson, Dr. Richard Urso, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Heather Gessling, Dr. Brian McDonald, and Dr. John Littell. Moderated by Rob Nelson (ABC, UPN, Fox). Here is the video recording of that event:
Closing Remarks and One Final Dose of Truth
All of the experts who have produced the above information are just a few of countless other intelligent, experienced, competent people whose analyses and findings converge on the same conclusion -- that the COVID-19 vaccines are neither safe nor effective.
Leaders who dismiss all of the above as false information, therefore, are being irrational, negligent and irresponsible, to the point of endangering the health of people to whom they have a duty to protect.
On November 2, 2021, Senator Ron Johnson held a panel discussion with doctors and medical researchers who have treated COVID-19 vaccine injuries and are researching the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, patients who have experienced adverse events due to the COVID-19 vaccine, and vaccine mandates.
Youtube removed the three-plus-hour, full-length recording of this panel presentation, under the ridiculous claim of violating community standards. A shorter thirty-plus-minute version of highlights (as of this writing) is still available on Youtube, but, confident that it too will be removed, I have linked to the original, long version below at another location (click on the title to view):