Nyesha loves writing content about cooking & food recipes, restaurant reviews, movie reviews, television shows, weddings, and poetry.
A Sampling of Admissions Test Acronyms and Uses
A SAMPLING OF ADMISSONS TEST ACRONYMS AND USES
- GED - High school equivalency exam for those who left high school before completion or did not attend high school.
- PSAT - Preparatory College entrance examination often coined the practice SAT, taken before the SAT. Often an indicator of how performance will be on the SAT and high scores can be valuable for later college scholarship consideration.
- SAT - College entrance examination taken while in high school
- ACT - College entrance examination taken while in high school
- MCAT - Medical College Admissions Test
- DAT - Dental School Admissions Test
- LSAT - Law School Admissions Test
- GMAT - Business School Admissions Test (Masters)
- GRE - General Admissions Test for Masters Degree programs and Doctoral Programs other than medicine, law, dentistry. Used for subjects including Psychology, English, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Public Health, Public Administration, etc.
Scroll to Continue