The Author is a successful A-Level veteran, willing to spread whatever knowledge he gained.
Below is a complete, comprehensive and detailed formula sheet for AS Level Physics. This should serve as an excellent resource for quick last minute revisions as well as for in-depth study of the entire syllabus.
- Topics are arranged in chronological order and relevant formulas from each topic are stated under it.
- A brief introduction for every formula is given along with necessary knowledge of units.
- Important physical quantities and units are also stated.
- Relevant knowledge for deriving formula is also given where appropriate.
- Most important formulas are cited first while those used less often are cited in the end.
(Note that these are images of slightly reduced quality, Original high quality images or word file can be requested via email upon payment of a small amount)
- Force Vectors and Moments
- Work Energy and Power
- Physics of Solids
- Electric Fields
- Current Potential Difference and Resistance
- Kirchhoff Laws
- Practical Circuits
- Stationary Waves
Last Chapter on Stationary waves and Superposition will be added next term.
— The Author
David Caprathe from Detroit, MI on March 01, 2020:
Vansh on February 23, 2020:
When is stationary waves coming
mariexotoni on October 06, 2016:
Woah!! I wish I had this before I finished my physics major. This is really lovely. Love the formatting