The Author is a successful A-Level veteran, willing to spread whatever knowledge he gained.
Below is a complete and detailed formula sheet for A Level Physics. Only A2 Level topics are included. (For AS Level Physics see this article).
This should serve as an excellent resource for revising the whole syllabus and as well as for quick flash revision.
- Relevant formulas are given within their respective topics which are arranged in chronological order.
- A brief introduction for every formula is given along with necessary knowledge of units.
- Relevant knowledge for deriving formula is also given where appropriate.
- Most important formulas are cited first while those used less often are cited in the end.
- Circular Motion
- Gravitational Fields
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Coulomb's Law
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents
- Quantum Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Ideal Gases
*Correction: Force in centripetal motion is F = mv^2 / r and not a = mv^2 / r, as stated above.
A Levels is the best time of your life ........ Do not waste it ......
— Ali Khan
© 2012 StormsHalted
A.MAHESWARA REDDY on November 01, 2020:
Sir,Very good information on physics formulas.
Thank you Sir
humza on September 06, 2019:
in force on a charged particle in a magnetic field.formula is: i=nq/t
f=Bnqv(sinA). In your formula n is missing please correct it.
Ali roy on May 05, 2019:
Thanks a lot for your time and generosity
devyansh on April 23, 2019:
for circular motion, its f=mv^2/r, not a
Student about to die on April 13, 2018:
this just saved me.
Ali hayder on May 14, 2016:
Thanks, it has almost all necessary formulae. :)
SaFaL on January 27, 2016:
This is seriously the best guide ,thank u soo much .
Ummad qureshi on September 19, 2015:
Thank u very much
Hamas Ali on May 18, 2014:
Thankyou So Much..