Shafqat M. is the professional content writer who has been helming digital marketing projects for the last 5 years.
Video Marketing is Fast Overtaking Content Marketing
Changing technologies pay the way for behavioral change, especially in the way data is consumed. As a business trying to gain consumer's attention, you must know where to find them. Most of the consumers today, they are either watching videos or sifting through their social media feeds. In either case, videos feature as their top interest.
Shortest to say, you're dealing with users who love and spend more time streaming videos than they do reading stuff online. The result is, video in marketing is no longer a far-fetched or too novel a concept for businesses to explore. It's already making its way as the most powerful marketing tool.
Optimal Utilization of Video for Marketing can Yield Countless Benefits
Given the immense popularity of video marketing, more and more businesses are turning to video for marketing. But for optimal utilization of video marketing and to yield its benefits, more than anything else, you need a robust video marketing strategy.
As a streaming platform, we know how popular YouTube is. We've seen brands using it to deliver its message, making video marketing YouTube indispensable. All your focus should center on video marketing content. Your content should resonate with your targeted audience to reap video marketing benefits.
How to do Video Marketing?
The best way to do video marketing is to exploit existing video streaming platforms such as YouTube and social media, both popular among customers. Take Facebook, for instance, which has billions of users worldwide, makes video marketing on Facebook real easy, and super fast. The same is the case with video marketing on social media in general. By deploying these video marketing tools, businesses have the real chance to implement video marketing for business and reap benefits.
Why Video Marketing is Important?
Brands that have loyal followers want their favorite brands to share videos. And it is also important to offer a background view of the business so that the consumers have a chance to know the brand more intimately. By making use of tools for video marketing, businesses have a chance to win customer trust and brand loyalty. That's the reason why video marketing works and impacts business fortunes.
Video in Marketing Helps Give a Vivid Representation to your Business
From a cinematic viewpoint, a single frame can speak louder than words. In a few words, you can have the impact of a full-grown blog provided your videography skills are impeccable. Incorporating graphics and visuals, leave a lasting impression on a viewer's memory.
The following video marketing statistics vindicate that video marketing for your business is an absolute marketing imperative and should be given a top priority.
- Video consumption is enormous today than it was a decade ago. It's definitely on its way to overtake content in terms of consumption. A record-high 85 percent of internet users consume video in the United States, which is staggering.
- 54 percent of video consumers expect brands and businesses to produce and share more and more videos, according to HubSpot reports.
- For a consistent and sustainable brand identity across social media platforms, video marketing has become a necessary imperative. Any sort of complacency now, will surely jeopardize the future fortunes of your business and pay the way for other businesses to enter consumer memory. Since buying behavior is most impacted by social media, 73% of consumers concede to it influencing their buying decisions.
- Any investment made in video marketing helps you reap huge dividends. 80 percent of video marketers claim video marketing leads to higher ROI.
- Some studies have even shown that video marketing is responsible for a 66 percent increase in lead generation; a 54% spike in brand awareness, and an 88% increase in user engagement.
Video Marketing Strategy for Effective Video Marketing Campaigns
Video marketing has been in vogue for some time now, that's why businesses everywhere are hustling to have it on their side. However, many businesses still don't know how to do video marketing. That's why we keep saying before you start counting on video marketing benefits, you need to know how to launch video marketing campaigns efficiently.
To put it differently, 59% of non-video marketers (according to Business to Community website), who until now had overlooked video marketing as the potential game-changer in the realm of marketing, are now scrambling to leverage it. As a novice rushing to reap its benefits, start with video marketing strategies that best suit your business needs and goals.
Time is not far when marketing will be video exclusive. And it'll be as much a challenge for businesses as beneficial to outrun competition while thousands of businesses jostle each other to grab hold of a larger chunk of consumers. In other words, brace up for the challenge upfront and resort to our multi-pronged guide to video marketing.
Video Marketing Tips to Outperform your Competition
Here's our step-by-step video marketing guide for businesses, small or large. Spruced with impeccable strategies for successful video marketing, useful tips for creating and publishing demo, brand, event, instructional, explainer videos of your business. These tips for video marketing, if followed verbatim, will help your business launch a data-driven video marketing campaign, and help you stay ahead of your competition.
- Purpose - Before you start shooting, plan your video thoroughly. 'Why' of course is as important as 'How' in video marketing. For a clear and concise message figuring out purpose is paramount.
- Target Audience - Know your target audience, psyche, and behavior of your audience, and mold your purpose accordingly. In short, step into the shoes of your buyer.
- Goal - For better ROI set clear goals for your video campaigns. If your goal is brand awareness your marketing strategy might vary significantly from the strategy for videos shot to launch, say, a new product.
- Platform - Social media is a complex network of sites. Businesses new to video marketing often get confused as to which platform to use: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube. End the dilemma by going for a platform promising wider reach, discoverability, and exposure to the target audience.
- Timeline - Refrain from creating and publishing videos on whims. Instead, assign a timeline, and streamline the whole process of shooting a marketing video. And schedule videos so that each video is allocated enough time for pre-shoot planning.
- Script - After following steps 1 to 5, you're now in a better position to script a concise video with a clear message - relatable enough to strike a chord with your target audience.
Get ready for action and roll the camera as you're now better prepared to shoot an engaging video for the marketing of your business.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Shafqat M