Rajinder is a writer/editor turned digital writopreneur. He has published more than 1000 articles. He has trained 735 writopreneurs in India
Google Adsense Rejection
Let us discuss some of the best practices to get Google Adsense
Google Adsense is one of the most popular ways of monetizing the content. However, getting approved for Google Adsense is a little difficult in India, especially if you are a new writer.
In fact, it is one of the most common questions I get asked by bloggers.
Most writers face rejection during their initial attempts in India.
The good news is that it is possible to get approved for Google Adsense in India even if you have faced rejection once.
Today, we are going to discuss some of the best practices to get Google Adsense approval.
Why Google is rejecting my Adsense Application?
Also, in order to provide you a step-by-step guide, we’re offering a limited period 50% discount on our course that takes you through website development, content creation, and applying for Google Adsense. So, ensure to read this post till the end to get the 50% discount link.
So, let’s start this discussion.
The first question is from one of our community members and the question is “Why Google is rejecting my Adsense Application?”
Let me start by addressing the root cause of Google Adsense rejections.
There are many writers and brands in and around India who have already developed their business or blog-type websites but still they are struggling to get their content monetized.
The most important reason is that instead of focusing on improving their grammar skills they are looking for shortcuts. Copying articles from other websites is another factor for rejection. Also if the sentences are not readable, Google would not approve their applications.
Are you implementing the right strategy to monetize your content?
I know if you are reading this post, your destination is monetizing your content and for that you need to get approval from Google Adsense, but are you implementing the right strategy to reach your destination?
Here are some important factors to avoid Adsense rejections:
1. Your site should not be based on topics, such as, gambling, porn or any illegal content.
2. You need to have at least 30 high quality articles of 1000 words each published on your website before applying for Google Adsense.
3. The articles should be grammatically correct. The sentences should make sense. There should be no repetition, redundancies, typos, spelling errors, subject–verb disagreement or other types of grammatical errors.
In order to get approved for Google Adsense
In fact, I would like to shed some light on creating quality content?
In order to get approved for Google Adsense, you should focus on quality content.
Now, let me tell you what qualifies as quality content:
- Content that offers value instead of barely covering the topic. You don’t have to engage the audience in click-bait practices.
- Also, create long-form posts that cover the topic in detail.
Let me give you an example.
If you’re writing a post on freelancing, start by defining what it is, its scope in India, tips for starting freelancing career, and platforms that offer freelancing opportunities.
Creating in-depth content offers maximum value to your reader.
- Third and most important, proofread your post for any typos and grammar issues. You can use tools such as Grammarly or do it manually.
- You can use attractive images from Canva to make your content captivating.
Always put quality before quantity when writing a post for your website.
These tips boost your chances of getting Adsense approval
So the next tip is about optimizing your website for performance.
1. Your site should load quickly so you should never upload the videos directly on the site. Instead you should embed the videos on your site.
2. Don’t create backlinks at sites that can harm your online reputation, for example, sites that promote blackhat SEO, hacking, click-per-pay or pyramid schemes, sexually explicit content or sites containing malicious links.
3. Your pages should be comprehensive and should not be misleading.
4. Don’t create websites for the sole purpose of selling. Add value to your website by providing free information for your visitors. This will help you generate organic traffic.
5. After writing the articles, you need to bring traffic on them through promotion in the social media because it will take some time for your website to generate traffic from search engines directly.
In addition to it, you’ll need some basic pages, such as About Us. And we will also train you through videos on how to set up your Wordpress website within 24 hours.
We have shared all of this information within our course.
So these were some important factors which are important for you to follow and these will help you in getting your application approved.
Also if still your Google Adsense account gets rejected, we need to verify your website, and based on the evaluation you can join our video training sessions to solve this issue.
Please share your name and e-mail address in the comment box to get your website evaluated. Regarding other policy-related advisories, we will come up with another post.
Beware of online scams for Google Adsense approval
Also, I would like to get our viewers’ attention to online scams for Google Adsense approval.
There are many online fraudsters who are making fools of writers and brands by selling them temporarily-approved Google Adsense accounts at whatever price they want to charge.
They are charging anywhere between 3000 and 10,000 INR for this. When a writer or website owner buys a fake account they not only get into legal trouble but they also get their Adsense application rejected.
Furthermore, they face worse consequences such as banned IP addresses and/or physical addresses.
So, always ensure to avoid such offers and rather follow the right way to get approved.
So, coming to the last part, we promised that we’ll give a 50% discount on our Google Adsense step-by-step course, so you can find the direct payment link here: https://rzp.io/l/HWCfqcb
If you want to know what’s covered in the course, just click on the payment link and read all the details.
I understand that creating multiple streams of online income is critical in today’s job—business scenario.
We’re trying to promote online learning and welcome your questions.
Our community is like a family supporting each other during difficult times and helping them grow.
So, if you’re ready to be a part of our community, join us through this link: https://rzp.io/l/HWCfqcb
You can also share your questions in personal messages or WhatsApp us at 7291849502.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Rajinder Soni