Liam, a soldier, sports enthusiast, motorcycle biker and a huge fan of leather. I love to travel, write about my travels and my life.
Internet – a Bottomless Pit of Resources for Online Earning
In this day and age, when we are surrounded by material things and the technology that invites us to have new and new things each week, we are all struggling to keep up with the fast pace in life. We all know the saying – money makes the world go round. Unfortunately, that is truly the case. In the 21st century, many of us are struggling and searching for other and alternative ways of earning some extra money. Here is where the internet comes into play. I would say that the internet is the number one source of opportunities for earning money, but the problem of the world wide web is that it is so vast and full of hidden opportunities and even more so that it is used by 5 billion people around the world that one needs to really find their niche and be working hard at his platform or website or any other online task if one wants to succeed. Many people give up on earning money online really soon – some statistics even suggest that only 2.5 % of people who start researching and are serious about earning money online stick to it for the first six months. Thus, a whopping 97.5 % of all others give up within the first half of the year.
Online Earning by Writing Articles
Durability Brings Success
If you are looking to earn money online each month then you need to focus on two things. First, on offering internet users what they are searching for, meaning that you must do some research what is popular among the online community and decide on how to present it online in order to stand out from others. And at the same time, you need to be sure you'll remain persistent and active in your updating of your website or blog so that it remains getting visits from returned visitors as well as new ones.
What You Need to Know Before Embarking on the Journey of Earning Money Online ...
Well, the first thing that anyone who is serious about earning money online must realize is the fact that it will surely not be easy. The vast pool of resources given by the world wide web is available to people from across the world, thus one needs to do a lot of research on how to earn money online and especially how to be good at it. An important characteristic is also to be patient, resourceful, somewhat stubborn, and not afraid to test and try out new things.
Different Ways of Earning Online
How to Start Your Adventure of Making Money Online
Research, research, and once again research. Granted, you can be like me, eager and unable to wait before trying a new thing. Yet, I would advise you all to be patient, do research about the website that provides you with the opportunity of earning money online. Here is what I usually do when I discover a new website that offers me a way of making money online:
1. Google and research whether the website in question is legit and if it pays its members for performing the advertised tasks.
2. Search for potential earning proof of other members who have been earning money on the website for a longer period of time. In this manner, you can also decide for yourself if the website is legit and if it is worthwhile to be spending time on the website.
3. Calculate how much input you would need to give to earn on the website and try to figure out the potential average earnings per hour or at least per day – of course depending on the amount of time you are ready and able to spend on the website.
4. Be sure not to keep all your pennies in the same basket. Meaning – be sure to spread your online earning activities across several platforms or websites, because if you are earning money only on one website and that one suddenly goes offline, you are left with nothing. On the other hand, earning on different websites at the same time tends to be more lucrative and also more interesting, since it usually spans several different activities.
Ways of Earning Money Online
If you have come across this website, chances are you have been already researching and googling for different ways of making money online and you probably know that there are thousands upon thousands of different ways of earning money online. Here are just a few I have tried out:
1. Writing articles online – there are several online platforms where members are able to write and post on just about any topic imaginable. And not just that, some websites even pay their members to be productive and post and attract readers and viewers to their website.
2. Writing a blog – probably the most popular and most widespread manner of earning money online. It could be seen as combining something fun with something lucrative. If you like to write and share your thoughts with your friends and the rest of the world, then you should really consider starting a blog. If you are able to drive visitors and traffic to your blog, set up a Google AdSense account and other affiliate links in order to see money dripping in by visitors coming to read your blog.
3. Testing apps and programs – I have only slightly dipped my toe into this pool of earning money online. But I have a couple of friends who have been earning a steady income by installing and reviewing different applications and programs before they hit the online world for real.
4. Translation & Editing – if you have knowledge of foreign languages, you are already missing out, if you have not yet taken advantage of your knowledge by offering your translation skills online.
5. Taking Online Surveys – it seems that nowadays taking online surveys is the most popular way of earning money online. Nevertheless, I try to stay away from these surveys because I don't feel comfortable sharing my private email or my telephone number with these platforms.
How Much are you Able to Earn Online?
Well, I guess we have all read different success stories about people making even millions online. Maybe that is true, but if it is, you need to understand that those are just a lucky few. I would advise all beginners to set themselves steady, yet realistic goals about earning. Probably the best advice I could give is to be doing something that makes you happy to share with the world and if that earns you some additional money, you should regard that as a big bonus. When I first started my online earning adventure I set myself a goal to be earning around 150 dollars on average after the first six months. I managed that and even surpassed that goal, but then all of a sudden the website that provided me with most of my earnings simply shut down. But I stuck at it and researched and found new websites and ways of earning money.
It is important to like or even love the activity you are performing to earn money online. Because if you are doing something directly from your heart, that will not go unnoticed. For example, if you are writing directly from the heart, sharing your personal stories and experiences, your readers will be able to relate to you much better than if you were writing about something generic, something that you yourself have never before experienced. The personal touch of an author can go a long way and can result in a big increase in visitors to your website.