Whole Foods can provide people with high-quality, organic, and natural food. It's because of this partnership that Amazon has been able to capitalize on Whole Foods's strong reputation and allow brick-and-mortar stores to expand their reach in the grocery industry. Unfortunately, Whole Foods doesn't accept Amazon gift cards as a payment method, but amazon fresh does.
This article will discuss the proper use of whole foods and how they compare to amazon fresh.
Can I use an Amazon gift card at Whole Foods?
Unfortunately, Whole Foods stores do not accept Amazon gift cards. But for amazon prime members, whole foods offers them various deals and discounts in their marketplace.
How do I subscribe to Amazon Prime membership?
Amazon Prime memberships in 2022 are priced at $14.99/mo and $139/year. To become a Prime member, you must first sign up for an account with Amazon.
- Log in to Amazon.com;
- Click the account icon in the upper right corner;
- Select Prime Membership from the drop-down menu;
- Click to start a subscription;
- Select the specific Prime membership type you are interested in;
- Enter your details information;
- Confirm your billing and shipping address.
Amazon offers a one-month free trial for Amazon Prime members for the first time, and a six-month free trial for students, during which they can also experience the services of whole foods.
What are the benefits of using Amazon Prime at Whole Foods?
Mainly for the preferential services in Wholes Foods.
1. Amazon Prime Membership Extra and Exclusive Offers
If you see a yellow badge on an item at Whole Foods, it means Amazon Prime members can get an extra 10% off that item. (note the exception of alcohol).
Whole Foods also has a blue logo on some items, which means this offer is only available to Prime members.
2. Offer grocery delivery and pickup
Amazon Prime members can choose to pick up or deliver in-store after shopping online, eliminating the hassle of queuing. But please note that not every region can be delivered.
3. Alexa offers deals
If you live in a zip code that offers grocery delivery, you can try asking Alexa for exclusive deals for Prime members and adding items to your Whole Foods cart.
4. Other limited-time offers
Whole Foods offers deals for Amazon Prime members from time to time, such as a back-to-school campaign at the time of this writing, where Prime members get an extra 10% off.
Do whole foods have their gift cards?
Yes. Whole foods can buy exclusive gift cards, including EGift Card and physical cards. But it can only be paid in US dollars, but the regions are the United States and Canada.
The maximum value you can hold on a gift card is $500.
The biggest advantage of using Whole Foods gift cards is the convenience of settlement.
How to use an Amazon Prime membership to get discounts on whole food?
- Download the latest version of the Whole Foods Market app;
- Sign in to your Amazon account;
- Scan the in-store code at the cashier;
- Enjoy Prime benefits when you pay with the debit or credit card linked to your Amazon Prime account;
- Provide the phone number associated with your Amazon Prime account at checkout (you will need to verify your phone number in the Whole Foods Market app or at Amazon.com/primesavings
You can also choose whole food market directly on Amazon for shopping. Only prime members can shop in this way.
Can I return it to Whole Foods?
Of course, you can, the steps are as follows:
- Start your return at Amazon's online returns center;
- Choose your preferred Whole Foods Market for drop off;
- Check your email inbox - you should receive a QR code from Amazon that will be scanned upon drop off;
- Return merchandise at pick-up and return kiosks at select Whole Foods markets;
- Show the QR code to scan.
Whole Foods employees will handle the packaging, labeling, and shipping for you at no charge.
What is amazon fresh? What is the difference between it and whole foods?
The main difference between Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods is the types of groceries and the price points they offer. Amazon Fresh offers a variety of national-brand, private-label, and store-made products at low prices, while Whole Foods offers organic products at higher prices.
Because their platform and operating model are different, it determines whether Amazon gift cards are feasible. Amazon Fresh can use Amazon gift cards, but Whole Foods can't.
How do I use a gift card on amazon fresh?
1. Go to amazon.com and log in to your account;
2. Select an item and add it to cart;
3. Select the gift card as the settlement method (or you can directly select the gift card balance if you have redeemed the gift card);
4. Free shipping on orders over $35;
You can check here to see if amazon fresh is available in your area, or click here to check the availability of whole foods.
1. Whole foods cannot use Amazon gift cards, but it has its gift cards that can be used.
2. amazon prime members can be used for whole foods and amazon fresh, both can provide special discounts.
3. amazon fresh can use an Amazon gift card. Whole foods and amazon fresh have different types of goods, you can choose the store by the goods you want to order.