Im a social media manager and a writer who loves to share knowledge on this field to help small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Scheduling and its Importance
Social media is part of our daily lives. If you are an entrepreneur managing a business or an influencer focusing on your niche, posting and creating contents while focusing on your brand's services and products could be tedious. Keeping your social media presence can take a lot of time and can drain your energy especially for business owners who are hands-on with business management. Luckily, there are tools that can be used to plan ahead and schedule your contents for posting.
If you are looking for ways to better manage your online presence, it is better to know what tools can help you achieve and reach your business goals. Being able to schedule your posts ahead of time is a game-changer. It allows you to be more productive in managing your business without losing your sanity in managing your posts.
Keeping your social media up to date is tough and time-consuming but by being able to organize your contents, it will also be easier for you to focus on what is important. So here is the list of helpful tools you may use if you are struggling to juggle your social media presence and managing your brand.
1. Facebook Business Suite Formerly known as Pages Manager. It is an app that helps you organize and manage your Facebook business page and a connected Instagram account. It provides you a variety of tools to easily manage your presence online. It offers a content scheduling feature that allows you to set the date and time of your content. What's fun to know? You can access it for FREE.
2. TweetDeck If you are looking for a content scheduler specifically for Twitter, TweetDeck is a free and reliable friend for that task. It allows you to schedule your tweets and provides access to a dashboard that you can maximize for managing your Twitter account.
3. Planoly An amazing tool that you can use for your Instagram and Pinterest accounts. With its drag and drop option, it helps you to easily manage your posts and see how your content looks like before even posting it. You can try it for free or get the most out of it with its offered plans.
4. Hootsuite If you are looking for a tool to manage your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest, this is what you are looking for. Hootsuite offers a 30-day free trial that you can upgrade to a specific plan that you can enjoy for hassle-free management of your business online.
5. Later It is another option for managing multiple social media accounts including Facebook. Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok. It offers flexible plans for your business needs or access the platform for free. Later has a drag and drop option that you can enjoy when planning to schedule your content.
Aside from being a scheduler for your social media posts, these platforms are equipped with a variety of tools to analyze the effectiveness of your contents and to manage your overall online presence. It provides you access to see your brand's progress and permits you to see what key areas you need to work on. You can also check messages and comments directly from the platform so no need for you to manually open each and every app just to check any updates.
You may perform simple tasks like curate good content and schedule posts with only one platform. If you have a team, you can also supervise and delegate tasks.
Aside from these five social media tools I share with you, there are other sites as well that offer the same features. I have these all suggested because it's user-friendly and I was able to use it myself.
The key to success in your online presence depends on how effective your strategy. Use the right platform depending on your needs. For a small business or anyone just starting out as an influencer, you can start on using a free service then if there is a need to use a premium plan select what's best for you.
I always suggest starting out with free service so that you know and get to experience it if it is something you are looking for.
I hope this was helpful. If you have any questions and or suggestions, do let me know.
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2021 Aisha Badajos
Aisha Badajos (author) from Philippines on June 25, 2021:
I am glad that you find this helpful Centfie. Feel free to try these schedulers and see what works for you best.
Centfie from Kenya on June 24, 2021:
Very helpful article. The only scheduler I knew was my reminders/tasks app! Thank you for sharing this information. Bookmarked.