I have a passion for classic Victorian-looking patterns, so some of the first scrapbook papers I designed featured updated versions of Victorian florals and stripes. Since that look is also perfect for weddings, I created a set of wedding scrapbook embellishments and layouts with this timeless look.
This wedding scrapbook kit was created in silver, since it's a neutral color. I've also provided three other subtle colors that coordinate well with silver. Not only will these give your scrapbook a classy look, but your photos, 3D embellishments and other memorabilia will look like they're popping right off the page because the backgrounds won't fight for attention. As a bonus, many of these paper designs can also perform double duty when incorporated into handmade origami wedding favors.
I provided quite a few floral pages, some which have wedding illustrations on them such as a wedding dress and shoes, champagne, dual hearts and a bridal bouquet next to a pair of wedding rings. I also created a matching plain striped paper that can be used either by itself or on a page combined with the floral pattern. If you follow the classic design rule that your horizon line (the place where two papers meet) should be either one-third or two-thirds of the distance from the bottom of the page, you'll create a beautiful layout. There are two photo frames and several border embellishments that can be layered over the place where two papers meet, creating a seamless look. There is also one last paper that combines the stripe and floral patterns. If you like a truly Victorian look, you'll probably like that design.
Free Wedding Scrapbook Layouts
How to Download the Wedding Scrapbook Embellishments and Layouts
2. When you're ready to download, choose a small thumbnail from the right column. When you click on one of the images, it will appear larger. It may not look very large on the screen, because of the way HubPages displays images, but it will be full size on your hard drive. If you have a PC, just right-click and save the final version of the artwork to your hard drive. If you're a Mac user, control-click the image until you get a pop-up menu that will give you an option to save the file on your hard drive.
Tip: If you have Photoshop, you can use the magic eraser feature to make the white areas become transparent, so you can layer photos behind them.
Please scroll down to vote in the wedding scrapbook poll.
Free Wedding Scrapbook Embellishments
You are free to use these images all you want for your own scrapbook or to make scrapbooks for others. But you may not sell these images, give them away as a collection or incorporate them into any other products without permission. If you would like to share these images with your site visitors, you may use one image or a screenshot with multiple images, as long as you post a link to this page. Please don't post more than one of the individual images on any particular page; use a screenshot instead.
These images were created in Picnik, so they are also subject to the Picnik terms of service. You can locate the terms of service by clicking the Terms of Service link at the bottom of Picnik.com.
Please contact Carla at Carla [@] B2BContentSolutions [.com] if you have any questions or special requests.
Flower Scrapbook Embellishments
Wedding Scrapbook Sets and Components
Wedding Scrapbook Poll
Wedding Scrapbook Embellishments
More Special Event and Holiday Images
Weddings and Engagements
- Vintage Bridal Images
- Free Wedding Scrapbook Layouts
- Free Bridal Shower, Engagement and Wedding Clip Art
Babies and Birthdays
- Free Baby Clipart
- Free Baby Scrapbook Paper and Embellishments
- Free Birthday Clipart
- Free Birthday Invitations
- Free Birthday Scrapbook Paper
- Free Valentine Clip Art
- Free Vintage Valentine Cards: Cherubs
- Free Valentine Hearts Clip Art
- Free Vintage Valentine Hearts Clip Art
- Free Vintage Valentine's Day Flowers Clip Art
- Free Valentine's Day Love Coupons
- Free Valentine's Day Vintage Angels and Cherubs Clip Art
- Free Victorian Valentine Cards: Hearts and Flowers
- Free Vintage Valentine Cards: Cute Kids
- Free Kids Valentine's Day Cards
Parents and Grandparents
- Free Grandparents Day Cards and Scrapbook Paper
- Gifts for Mother: Free Certificates for Mothers Day
- Free Vintage Mothers Day Clip Art
- Free Mothers Day Clip Art and Cards
- Free Vintage Mother's Day Scrapbook Paper and Embellishments
- Free Printable Greeting Cards for Father's Day
- Father's Day Gift Ideas: Free Printable Gift Certificates
- Free Father's Day Clip Art
Carla Chadwick (author) from Georgia on July 22, 2011:
HubPages has changed how images are viewed, so it looks like they aren't large enough. But when you save the images to your hard drive, you'll find they're bigger than they originally looked.
xcg on July 22, 2011:
The intention may have been there, but... somehow, double clicking on the larger (but still small) image does not make it any larger.