Lady in Red - Summer Dress
A vivid red dress for an evening out or a cruise lunch.
Balancing the right accessories with clothing
- As you can see in the collages, the shoes and bags are light and feminine. All items merging to create a harmonious picture.
- Different textures in the choice of clothing and accessories can create a lovely overall look.
- Remember that shoes should not be a focal point, but only enhance your overall look of your outfit.
- In nature sea, sky and beach complement each other and do not dominate the picture,singularly.
- Same inspiration is often used in interior decor and fashion, similarly.
Shoes and Bags - with a chic and elegant look
Straw hats are lovely worn in Summer on vacation or weekend away.
- The addition of the ribbon in black around the hats, creates a finished and fashionable appeal.
- I love the red rose that can be worn with plain clothing to add that elegance
- Hats are are a must in summer as the sun can do a lot of damage to beautiful skins.
- Add different ribbons to create that special look around your hat. Easy to slip on over the top.
The Colour of Love
Red is Beautiful
Chic dress below and shoes for a date in Paris. Sweet and feminine for a balmy summer day or evening.
Red Dress in Paris
Sweet Red Dress - in a soft fabric.
Some Colour Combinations, including red.
- Red and white is an obvious one
- Red, navy and white, can look smart in a suit
- Red and yellow in a striped top for summer
- Red and khaki is an unusual combo.
Mix and Match Colour Combinations
Diana Carol Abrahamson (author) from Somerset West on August 31, 2021:
Thanks Peggy. Yes, red is rather a striking colour and
a mood enhancer. Definitely not depressing :)
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on August 30, 2021:
Red is such an attractive and eye-catching color. I have several blouses that are that color.
Diana Carol Abrahamson (author) from Somerset West on August 29, 2021:
Thanks Nella. So pleased you liked my article and found something useful.Enjoy your week :)
Nella DiCarlo from Guelph, Ontario on August 29, 2021:
Enjoyed this article. Some great tips to celebrate red!