The first 3 steps
- Cut half of your cans into a shallow bowl size (make sure you have enough of the same size)
- Take the other half of cans and cut them to varying heights
- Poke holes in the bottom of these new cans (if you have a tray you can put underneath the completed can)
Neatening this up!
Your cans might look a little rough right now (don't worry, mine do too) let's fix them up!
- Hot glue around the rim of the can
- Wrap a thick twine or yarn around it
- (Optional) make a twisty pattern of yarn around the can to hang it!