Liven up your space with this really simple yet beautiful boho tassel dreamcatcher. It is so simple to make and it can be a really fun project to do at home. It can be a great activity for your kids too.
Supplies for Tassel Creamcatcher
You will need the following items to make this project:
- Embroidery hoop (5 inch. diameter)
- Printed fabric
- A glue gun
- A pair of scissors
- A needle
- Take an embroidery hoop and some printed fabric. Fix the fabric in the hoop and cut the excess fabric.
- Take a few tassels and arrange them in a pattern of your choice. Using a needle, place the yarn through the center of the tassel. Repeat the steps for the tassels.
- Arrange the tassels at the back of the hoop. Once you are happy with the arrangement and hot glue them in place.
- Cut the excess yarn.
- Using an another piece of yarn and make a loop for the top of the hoop.
- Hot glue it in place.
- Take a piece of cardstock and and cut a circle to cover the back. Hot glue it in place as well. And, you are done!
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. This would make a great gift for your loved ones and is a really budget friendly project.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 PGupta0919