© frangipanni 2013. All rights reserved.
Do you love all things to do with Christmas or Xmas? I do. Here are some cute, little sheep to make for any occasion really. Cheap, easy to make and only take a scrap of wool and a few other items you probably have hanging around the house somewhere. Delight all of your friends to give as gifts, hang from your Xmas tree or add to your Nativity set.
1. Length of white or colored wool - any ply, but 8 ply or 14 ply is good
2. Pipe cleaner or extra wool (black or brown)
3. Length or ribbon or raffia
4. small piece of felt (black on white wool, or white on brown or black wool)
5. Googly eyes or acylic paint for eyes
Spend a few enjoyable minutes creating your very own sheep set for Christmas. Get crafty and get organized so you have a full set for Xmas or delightful, little giveaways ready to give to friends that drop off a present for you unexpectedly.
If you enjoyed my hub please check out my other hubs, comment, share and email the link to friends and checkout the items printed in blue for my recommendations and links.
If you love Christmas as much as me have a look at these sights for a feast for the senses. All things Xmas!
1. Wrap coloured 8 ply wool very loosely around 2 fingers. The more wool you use the fluffier the lamb's body. With an extra length of wool, tie between your fingers very tightly using your other hand.
2. Remove the 'bow' from your fingers and cut through the loops on both ends to create a pom-pom
3. Cut a face shape out of the felt and glue it onto the lamb. Paint eyes with acrylic or glue on googly eyes.
4. Decorate with a bell or a flower or any other decoration around the neck.
5. Cut 2 pieces of the pipe cleaner to a size suitable for your lamb, thread through the body and bend down to make legs. Alternatively, crochet a chain to a good length with black or brown wool and thread it through the body to dangle down on each side.
6. Cut a length of ribbon or raffia or metallic ribbon. thread it through the lamb and knot it so the knot is hidden in the fleece.
FlourishAnyway from USA on April 29, 2013:
Cute little lamb!
Frangipanni (author) on March 15, 2013:
Hi there teaches12345. This one is not too hard at all. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Dianna Mendez on March 15, 2013:
Adorable little lamb. I think I could do this one. Thanks for sharing.
Donna Herron from USA on March 12, 2013:
Very cute. I would think you could make a shaggy dog or a fluffy cat the same way, just by changing the face. Great idea!!
Natasha from Hawaii on March 12, 2013:
Too cute! What an adorable little pompom lamb!