Handmade Mini Dream Catcher is a beautiful gift for loved ones, handmade with love. Know how to make a beautiful gift. Happy Crafting
Dream Catchers are said to trap bad omens and give you a peace full sleep. Let's create a Handmade mini dream catcher, together.
Do you get confused about what to gift your loved ones??? Yeah, me too. A Handmade mini dream catcher can resolve your issues.
So why not make something!!
Now let's gift our loved ones some peaceful sleep and happiness with this DIY Dream Catcher
Let's get started on how to make it.
- Thread or Wool
- Super Glue
- A pair of scissors
- Old Wedding Invites or Coloured Ivory Papers
- Beads or Mirror
- Take two bangles, stick them together. Let it dry
- Now wrap the bangle with the thread or wool.
- After this, we start with the pattern inside the bangles. Take a piece of string and tie a knot on the bangle and follow the procedure as shown in the image.
- And when the design is almost complete take the bead and insert the string through it and ties a knot including a string from the design or stick the mirror in the center.
- Now keep the bangle aside and take a few colored paper of 7*7 cm then make a feather-like structure cut it out.
- Then mark a line in the middle and cut horizontally from the edge to the middle line. Make as many you want to include in your dream catcher.
- Now cut 9 string of 13cm each.
- After that attach them to the bangles, then stick the paper feathers on the string.
- Make a small loop of thread attach it to the bangle for hanging purposes.
Would love to know your views do comment down and share your views. Hope you all liked this little creation if you decide to try this miniature gift out. Do share your photos with me. Would love to put your work in my photo gallery because every creation is beautiful.