Talking about pillow for travel - how to choose, selection criteria.
- price category.
How to choose
When choosing a travel pillow, we need to take into account certain factors:
- Shape - you need to choose an ergonomic U-shaped pillow that is comfortable for your neck.
- Materials - choose pillows with dense shells, preferably from natural materials, or very high quality synthetics.
- Fillers - microgranules are a new trend now, they do not sag over time, do not change shape, and at the same time they adapt to the shape of your neck.
- colors - you should not choose too bright colors that will distract you from your rest and strain your nervous system.
- Manufacturers - you should not choose an unverified seller, as this may turn out to be a low quality product.
- Price category - buying too cheap options, you can get a pillow of poor quality or with defects. A quality travel pillow can't be too cheap.
Microbead travel pillows are known for their hypoallergenic properties. Their natural ability to absorb water makes them suitable for people who suffer from allergies. The tiny microbeads within the pillow offer enough support to keep you upright, while still being soft enough to gently massage your neck. Our microbead neck pillows are excellent for proper neck and head support to ensure a restful night’s sleep.
— From: https://www.mysoundsleep.co.uk/collections/travel-pillows