Arrow Celine, my playful cat, has been enjoying homemade cat food. Here's an easy to prepare and yummy cat treat!
Here's a no-fuss delicious treat for your fur baby. Just mix and bake!
You can use any ready-made pate cat food, preferably, the favorite flavor of your cat. For this batch of treats, I used one can of Fancy Feast Salmon and Shrimp flavor.
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 3 ounces cat food, pate
- 2 teaspoons moringa flakes, optional
- 1 medium egg
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Line a pan with baking paper.
- Roll out the dough on a flat surface.
- Use cookie cutters, extra small size, to cut out the treats.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes or until the treats are dry.
- Cool and store in a jar.
If you don't have moringa flakes, you can use grated carrots or mushed green peas. You only need around one tablespoon of carrots or peas.
The video below will help you determine which vegetables are safe for cats.
Best Vegetables for Cats
No Cookie Cutter? Here are Some Alternatives
If you don't have extra small size cookie cutter, you can use bottle caps. Alternatively, you can just roll out the dough flat and cut them out in tiny squares.
Peggy Woods from Houston, Texas on October 25, 2021:
Thanks for sharing your cat snack recipe with us.