Arrow Celine, my playful cat, has been enjoying homemade cat food. Here's an easy to prepare and yummy cat treat!
In as much as I take care what I ingest, I also make sure that I give nutritious food to my fur friend. This recipe just needs chicken breasts and water. Every now and then, I add chicken liver. Basic goodness! I use a hand blender to create a paté consistency for easy serving.
I have also used this recipe for tuna and salmon.
For a list of vegetables good for cats, do watch the video below.
- 4 pieces chicken breast fillets
- a few pieces vegetables
- water enough to cover the chicken pieces
- Boil chicken breasts until tender.
- On the last 3 minutes of boiling, add some vegetables like carrots and zucchini.
- Cool the chicken breasts and vegetables.
- Reserve a little of the chicken broth. Using a hand blender, create a paté consistency.
- That's it!