Dog Training Made Easy
5 Basic Commands
You are probably wondering where exactly to start with teaching dog commands. While enrolling in classes to train your pup may be beneficial, here are some essential dog obedience commands you can teach right at home.
Below is a summary of how i trained my dog on the five basic commands; sit, leave it, lie down, stay and come.
• Hold a treat in front of their nose, and at a 45-degree angle, move it up and back.
• The dog tends to follow the treat and bends its head back until she sits.
• Acknowledge that with a yes or a click and reward them with the treat.
Repeat this several times for a few days until they immediately sit every time they see you with a treat.
2. Leave it
Here's what worked for me while training on this command;
• Hold in the palm of your hands a desirable object.
• When the dog tries to reach for it, pull your hand away and say "leave it," and repeat this step until the dog stops reaching for the object.
• Next is to place the object on the floor, and once they start reaching for it, cover it with your foot and add the cue "leave it."
This command is beneficial as it helps stop your dog from consuming things they shouldn't, like toxic plants, discarded chicken bones, etc.
3. Lie Down
• Begin with your dog in a sitting position.
• Holding a treat in front of their nose, move it straight down to the floor between the paws.
• The dog lies down and follows the treat to the floor.
• As soon as they lie down, acknowledge and reward them with a treat.
• As your pup sits, hold your open palm in her face and say, "stay" as you hold the leash in your other arm.
• Reward with a treat after she stays put for a few seconds.
• Repeat a few times and eventually move further from your dog, increasing the time you ask them to stay.
The stay command is crucial in emergencies. You can put your dog into this position as you attend to something without having them suddenly interrupting you.
Turning training to playtime at home really works for this command.
• Have someone at home hold the dog as you hide
• Call your puppy by shouting their name and "come."
• Repeat the command until they follow the instructions and reward with a treat.
This command is really helpful if you are separated from your dog and can avert possibly dangerous situations.
A socialized and well-behaved dog gives you peace of mind knowing that they have what they need to live a healthy, happy life. It's never too late to begin training your dog; start today!
What is Brain Training For Dogs?
Founded by Adrienne Farricelli, brain training for dogs is a training system that is valuable in determining the intelligence of dogs and training them to change their attitude.
The program founder focuses mainly on dog's mental issues as opposed to using force on them. With vast experience in taking care of stubborn pets, Adrienne knows too well the advantages of using this cerebral training method.
Brain training for dogs explains pet activities scientifically and strives to have them emote more positively. It is also designed to make your dog more receptive and open to new information.
Why Do You Need It?
We have several ways to determine whether or not your dog needs brain training. If they are doing any of the following, then you should consider taking it up;
• If they don't listen to your commands
• Being aggressive
• Pulling on the leash
• Nonstop barking
• If they are chewing on things they shouldn't
• Getting too excited
• Constant whining
• Jumping on other people
• Fear of certain sounds
• Frequent anxiousness
Structure of the Brain training for dogs course
The founder and trainer, Adrienne Farricelli, is a professional certified dog trainer with over ten years of experience. She has helped thousands of dog owners struggling with their pets all around the world.
The course is divided into seven modules. Below is the course structure;
The pre-school module is the base for brain training, and it is all about teaching obedience to your dog. It enhances the dog's brainpower hence responding to your instructions.
Pre-school includes exercises that train your dog to pay attention to you, which improves your communication and the foundation of your dog's obedience.
After completing pre-school, middle school is the subsequent module. The training here is mostly to improve skills and senses.
This phase of dog training consists of interesting sports like ball pit games, treasure hunts, and muffin games, incorporated to reduce tiredness and help get familiarized with cerebral abilities.
This phase is all about teaching patience and controlling the impulsive nature of a stubborn dog through games like "settle down," "jazz up," and "the bottle game." It also helps the dog get rid of hydrophobia, which is great for any dog owner.
The college module helps to improve mental sharpness and concentration. It involves games like open sesame game, shell game to develop your dog's patience, motor skills, and mental agility.
This module focuses mainly on training the dog on impulse control and good behavior. Through different games, the goal here is to build a stronger bond between yourself and the dog.
After completing the first five phases, your dog is now ready for advanced dogs brain training. Here, the dog improves cognitive ability, intelligence and develops advanced motor skills to obey your commands.
The Einstein module level is where your dog is at the genius level. Here, they learn to do things like tidying the toys, stacking their rings, or even playing the piano.
What is the cost of Brain Training For Dogs?
The brain training for dogs program by Adrielle is not subscription-based, making it quite flexible from a money point of view. You get helpful service with minimal charges since you don't need to pay monthly for the course.
With a one-time payment of only $47, you get lifetime access to the program. Like lifetime access isn't appealing enough, there is a refund policy. If any problems arise and you don't want to get in touch with the course within two months of purchasing, you are eligible for a full refund.
Checkout This Article for Brain Training For Dogs Website
Dog Training for your furry companion as a dog owner is your responsibility.Teaching them basic commands comes in handy when handling existing behavior problems or any that may arise in the future…
Below are some advantages of using brain training for dogs program;
• The program modules cover basic to advanced levels of dog training.
• It is easy to access.
• The price is reasonable.
• There's a 60-days refund policy.
• There is tons of information on dog training techniques.
• It is unavailable offline